ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ACCA RELATED QUestions

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alip7777
Newly Registered

ACCA RELATED QUestions

Post by alip7777 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi. I am ACCA finalist student and aiming to atempt them in december 2009. My visa is expiring in Sept2009, which was on another course. My question is what if I fail 1 paper will they allow me to sit for 1 paper in june ??? and how much VISA they ll give me ???? three months or 6 months as the result will be announced in Feb 2010.

Regards.

King_Khan

Re: ACCA RELATED QUestions

Post by King_Khan » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 pm

alip7777 wrote:Hi. I am ACCA finalist student and aiming to atempt them in december 2009. My visa is expiring in Sept2009, which was on another course. My question is what if I fail 1 paper will they allow me to sit for 1 paper in june ??? and how much VISA they ll give me ???? three months or 6 months as the result will be announced in Feb 2010.

Regards.
I too am an ACCA student.

Well, since your extension period will be for almost 6months therefore you won't get extra 2months leave. If God forbids, you fail any paper then you would have to extend your stay for upto august 2010, yet another 6months leave. But i think you should consult a professional or someone who has already been through this process.

All the best.