ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for the letter from the HO to have my visa en.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Still waiting for the letter from the HO to have my visa en.

Post by macleefernandes » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 am

The decision was awarded in my favor by the AIT on the 19th May 2009. Still waiting for a letter from the HO to have my visa endorsed. Any body else facing the same problem?

cheryl99

Post by cheryl99 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi,

Have you contacted the Home Office Presenting Officers Unit? Their number is 02089172039, they will let you know where your case is, the AIT has to work on your file after the 5 day period where HO can appeal. After that the AIT has to send it to HOPOU who then forward it to the Appeals Determination Unit in Leeds.

If you call HOPOU, you can find out whether they have received the file from AIT, if not you can call AIT and start getting them to work on your file. If you have a lawyer, they should be chasing everyone until your passport is requested for so they can endorse the visa.

Dont worry too much, you should expect to receive a letter soon, chasing up the matter will help to get them to send you the letter if they havent done so already.

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Post by macleefernandes » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you very much for all your support and concern.

By sheer stroke of luck. I have received the letter from the HO today, and my passport has been sent to have my visa endorsed. The whole process has stretched over the last 6 months.

God willing Ill get it back soon

Cheers again.

Regards,

M

sandeep123
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep123 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi,

I am also waiting for call in letter, but its only 2 weeks i won my appeal. Although I got determination letter last week.

Please keep us updated with ur visa, once u get ur passport back.

Thanks
Sandeep
macleefernandes wrote:Hi Cheryl,

Thank you very much for all your support and concern.

By sheer stroke of luck. I have received the letter from the HO today, and my passport has been sent to have my visa endorsed. The whole process has stretched over the last 6 months.

God willing Ill get it back soon

Cheers again.

Regards,

M

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Post by macleefernandes » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 pm

aye mate,

sure will do. Hope you get your letter soon.

Regards,

M