ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion on prev earnings bank statement.please clarify..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Confusion on prev earnings bank statement.please clarify..

Post by hsmpeast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi,

I have below confusion on prev earnings bank statement.....

i have requested US bank to provide statements and they provided on their letter head where in the query details appears on bottom of their letter head,,,,and account number on the pages..along wiht date of the statement,,,,,,

Apart from that, I have got a letter from them stating that the documents are authentic and were provided by the US bank...on top of the letter my name and account number is shown,,

Please let me know if this is accepted for earnings statements.....where in my name is reflected only on yhe name but not on statements...but account number is there on letter as well statements....statements..

Let me know...

Thanks..
-V.

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 am

Please respond,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Confusion on prev earnings bank statement.please clarify

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

hsmpeast wrote:Hi,

I have below confusion on prev earnings bank statement.....

i have requested US bank to provide statements and they provided on their letter head where in the query details appears on bottom of their letter head,,,,and account number on the pages..along wiht date of the statement,,,,,,

Apart from that, I have got a letter from them stating that the documents are authentic and were provided by the US bank...on top of the letter my name and account number is shown,,

Please let me know if this is accepted for earnings statements.....where in my name is reflected only on yhe name but not on statements...but account number is there on letter as well statements....statements..

Let me know...

Thanks..
-V.
You have bank statement(on letterhead i.e. official stationary) with account number and salary details on it. You do not have your name on the statement but only account no.
You also got a letter from bank comfirming that statement are genuine. On this letter you have account number and name.

I think you would be fine,as bank letter can used to link the statement (since account no. is same on both bank letter and statement). You will be fine. Just mention the same in your cover letter and also highlight the relevant text in your statement and letter.

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks Chetan...Appreciate your response....