ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please clarify... Extremely Important....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greets

Please clarify... Extremely Important....

Post by greets » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi,

I started my job in July, 2008 but completed the degree in Dec 2008 as my course work was completed by July 2008 but project was remaining only. I earned enough to claim points for my earnings. I am going to apply next week. Is it necessary to show salary only after one completed his/her degree??? as of my case I started doing job before completing degree???

Please advice.

Regards,
Greets.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Please clarify... Extremely Important....

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 pm

greets wrote:Hi,

I started my job in July, 2008 but completed the degree in Dec 2008 as my course work was completed by July 2008 but project was remaining only. I earned enough to claim points for my earnings. I am going to apply next week. Is it necessary to show salary only after one completed his/her degree??? as of my case I started doing job before completing degree???

Please advice.

Regards,
Greets.
As long as you can submit proper Original docs required by HO for:

Earnings (PAYSLIPS n Bankstatements) and
Educatrional (Original Degree certificate) for claiming respective points.. it shd be OK with HomeOffice...

greets

Post by greets » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 pm

thanx for reply....

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:10 pm

greets wrote:Hi,

Please advice.

Regards,
Greets.
I think you also need to check with your college whether you were allowed to work during your project work. I guess there is a restriction on the total no. of hours your work during your college. Better to get clarification from college and if possible get a letter and submit with your application.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm

chetanojha wrote:I think you also need to check with your college whether you were allowed to work during your project work. I guess there is a restriction on the total no. of hours your work during your college. Better to get clarification from college and if possible get a letter and submit with your application.
Good point chetan.. i agree.. it needs to be checked..