ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension...Query regarding Premium service and Income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonal

HSMP Extension...Query regarding Premium service and Income

Post by sonal » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 pm

I am planning to apply for HSMP Tier 1 extension next week in person under Premium service. Can anyone advise on how quick is the service, Would I expect to get the outcome on the same day?

Regarding an inquiry to Inland Revenue, I heard that Home Office has direct hot line set up to check applicant NI and IT contribution-is that correct?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Extension...Query regarding Premium service and Inc

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 pm

sonal wrote:I am planning to apply for HSMP Tier 1 extension next week in person under Premium service. Can anyone advise on how quick is the service, Would I expect to get the outcome on the same day?

Regarding an inquiry to Inland Revenue, I heard that Home Office has direct hot line set up to check applicant NI and IT contribution-is that correct?
You may get the decision on the same depending on how straightforward your case is. If you case is complex and caseworker needs to make checks/verification, caseworker may reserve the decision and ask you to wait for outcome(obviously which won;t be the same day). The best foot forward for the same is to present your case as straightforward as possible,

sonal

HSMP Tier-1 Extension

Post by sonal » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Tier-1 Extension

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 pm

sonal wrote:Regarding an inquiry to Inland Revenue, I heard that Home Office has direct hot line set up to check applicant NI and IT contribution-is that correct?
Well, not sure about that. But Home Office can check the HMRC details but don't think it would be by Hotline. There must be a process in place which would be much more than a hotline.

sonal

HSMP Tier-1 Extension

Post by sonal » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank you for your reply. Can anybody shade some light on this issue? Reason I'm asking is that i will go for premium service and need to know whether I need to sign the no objection letter before hand to allow home office to get in touch with Inland revenue or not.