ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help small query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jalydder
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help small query

Post by jalydder » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Hello guys

Actually iam planning to re-apply for my PSW visa, as it was rejected once, I have an small query, sorry for asking this, as in my previous application I remember, I have mentioned my father date of birth wrong, as I was in an hurry and realised that I made an mistake, after I filed my application and came out of VFS office, but my visa was rejected for an different issue, now I have got enough requirements to apply again, but just wondering which date of birth should i mention, the real one or else wrongly mentioned previous one, as to add to my grief i dont remember the previous mentioned date exactly, please guys please help me out, will the HO people be so concerned about this small detail and which date should i mention.

koolbone

Re: Need Urgent Help small query

Post by koolbone » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 pm

jalydder wrote:Hello guys

Actually iam planning to re-apply for my PSW visa, as it was rejected once, I have an small query, sorry for asking this, as in my previous application I remember, I have mentioned my father date of birth wrong, as I was in an hurry and realised that I made an mistake, after I filed my application and came out of VFS office, but my visa was rejected for an different issue, now I have got enough requirements to apply again, but just wondering which date of birth should i mention, the real one or else wrongly mentioned previous one, as to add to my grief i dont remember the previous mentioned date exactly, please guys please help me out, will the HO people be so concerned about this small detail and which date should i mention.

Just put the right date this time around. I seriously doubt they would refuse you if the dates are different. Moreso, since you don't even remember the exact date that you put down before, you really don't have much of a choice but to put down the right date.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm

put da right date this time and it would be a good idea to make a covering letter to mention what u have done and its was just a mistake and now u r rectifying it and also send ur father id card or passports copy tested by notery public hopefully it wud work