ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension (Tier 1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rkganesna
Newly Registered

HSMP extension (Tier 1)

Post by rkganesna » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi,

Can any one guide us in getting following information regarding HSMP extention.

1. Do Dependents also need to show funds in their bank accounts individually or can it be maintained by main applicant for both.(I've 2 dependents wife and 5 yrs child)

2. Do we need to prove again for supporting course of study in English.

3. What all tax doc. required apart from P60 (2008 - 2009), and from where we need to get these documents.

4. We have our own limited company, my self and my wife are 50% partners in the company and our home is address is our registered address, I was running payroll for my self and paid tax and NI correctly till date. we din't take any profits or dividents. so now will there be any problem regarding the address, as company address, my payslips and bank statements are the same.

5. My Visa is valid untill dec 09, can we apply for extension in september 0 9

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Rags

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP extension (Tier 1)

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

rkganesna wrote: 1. Do Dependents also need to show funds in their bank accounts individually or can it be maintained by main applicant for both.(I've 2 dependents wife and 5 yrs child)
No. If main applicant can show enough maintenance funds, dependents are fine.
rkganesna wrote:2. Do we need to prove again for supporting course of study in English.
No since you have already provided proof in your initial application. But it doesn't hurt sending the proof again with your application. I sent the proof during extension as i received confusing replies from home office inquiry office.
rkganesna wrote: 3. What all tax doc. required apart from P60 (2008 - 2009), and from where we need to get these documents.
P60 is a risky option unless you claiming for the month in-sync with your P60.Generally P60 is issued by employer or accountant(on behalf of your company). But if you are taking payslips regularly and the amount in reflected in the bank statement as well, then no need to send P60.
rkganesna wrote: 4. We have our own limited company, my self and my wife are 50% partners in the company and our home is address is our registered address, I was running payroll for my self and paid tax and NI correctly till date. we din't take any profits or dividents. so now will there be any problem regarding the address, as company address, my payslips and bank statements are the same.
No problem with your addresses.
rkganesna wrote: 5. My Visa is valid untill dec 09, can we apply for extension in september 0 9
Yes you can.

rkganesna
Newly Registered

Post by rkganesna » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 am

Hi chetan,

Thank you very much for your replies and these are very useful for my extension.

Regards,
Rags