ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT! BIA! HSMP - Tier 1 Extension - Earning help required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hellowello
Newly Registered

URGENT! BIA! HSMP - Tier 1 Extension - Earning help required

Post by hellowello » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am

Hi guyz,

I am due to apply for my extension for HSMP to Tier 1 but got some questions regarding my earning.

1. My employer pays my salary before the 10th day of the month following its due date. For example salary for august will be paid before 10th September. There is no specific date though. My employer are cooperative and are willing to explain its policy regarding it in their letter. Your opinion?.

2. My payslips mistakenly show that my salary is paid by cheque, however it is paid by BACS bank transfer. I only realised it last night! should i got about asking my employer to rectify and initial each one of them OR get new payslips from our accountant? what is the best option here?

3. Lastly, Do i need to send documents for age, education, english language given that I am already a HSMP holder?

4. DO i need letter from bank for maintainance when I am already sending my current account bank statement with balance of £800 + in all the respective months.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT! BIA! HSMP - Tier 1 Extension - Earning help requ

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am

hellowello wrote:Hi guyz,

I am due to apply for my extension for HSMP to Tier 1 but got some questions regarding my earning.

1. My employer pays my salary before the 10th day of the month following its due date. For example salary for august will be paid before 10th September. There is no specific date though. My employer are cooperative and are willing to explain its policy regarding it in their letter. Your opinion?..
That is not a problem as long as your August month payslip matches with the net amount credited in bank on 10th sept.. it shd match exactly
2. My payslips mistakenly show that my salary is paid by cheque, however it is paid by BACS bank transfer. I only realised it last night! should i got about asking my employer to rectify and initial each one of them OR get new payslips from our accountant? what is the best option here?
Home office wont mind this as long as the amts are matching but for ur peace of mind u can eidther get new payslips becos ur accounts dept can produce it again or get a letter from employer clarifying the above
3. Lastly, Do i need to send documents for age, education, english language given that I am already a HSMP holder?
i dont think they are required to be sent.???

4. DO i need letter from bank for maintainance when I am already sending my current account bank statement with balance of £800 + in all the respective months.
if your bankstatements are original then not required..

hellowello
Newly Registered

Post by hellowello » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks Ramesh.. Can i have more views here..please?

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am

1. My employer pays my salary before the 10th day of the month following its due date. For example salary for august will be paid before 10th September. There is no specific date though. My employer are cooperative and are willing to explain its policy regarding it in their letter. Your opinion?.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
For point 1, as long as your employer is willing to explain it in a letter, there is no cause for worry. Make sure you mark (with a pencil) the rows in your Bank statements which refer to Salary credits. That will help the UKBA understand it. Also, specify the same in a covering letter.

For point 4, do whatever makes you feel comfortable. A letter from the bank is not required when you explain it in the covering letter, but as I said before, if you think it will give you peace of mind, go ahead and get a letter from the bank.

Cheers!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:

1. My employer pays my salary before the 10th day of the month following its due date. For example salary for august will be paid before 10th September. There is no specific date though. My employer are cooperative and are willing to explain its policy regarding it in their letter. Your opinion?..
That is not a problem as long as your August month payslip matches with the net amount credited in bank on 10th sept.. it shd match exactly
Home office wont mind this as long as the amts are matching but for ur peace of mind u can eidther get new payslips becos ur accounts dept can produce it again or get a letter from employer clarifying the above
i dont think they are required to be sent.???
if your bankstatements are original then not required..
In addition to tvn_ramesh's remark above,

2.Mention clearly in your covering letter that you are providing same bank statement for maintenance funds as used to earning. Highlight it in bold.

3.Though you are not required to send Degree,English language proof(as per the guidance notes), I would recommend sending it. During my extension(2-3 months back), I was told by HO telephone agent to send it again even though guidance notes tell you not to do so.

hellowello
Newly Registered

Post by hellowello » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am

Can i Please have more response in regards to point 2?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 am

hellowello wrote:2. My payslips mistakenly show that my salary is paid by cheque, however it is paid by BACS bank transfer. I only realised it last night! should i got about asking my employer to rectify and initial each one of them OR get new payslips from our accountant? what is the best option here?
You will be fine. Don't worry about the mode of transfer. Make sure net amount in payslips matches amount in bank statements.You can also include tabular excel sheet print in your earning section showing the below info. to steer the caseworker to the place where you want them to see the info.It will be fine if you don't do that as well.

Month-----Gross-----Net-----Bank Statemen Date-

Don't worry about it.