ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR- Is it compulsory to submit payslips

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

larry

Applying for ILR- Is it compulsory to submit payslips

Post by larry » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am

I will be applying for ILR under JR2 in few weeks time but the pay slips given to me by my employer is printed on normal A4 papers without company stamp and sign. I have my bank statements, letter from employer and P60 as evidence of employment but I am worried whether to submit the payslips with the application or not because they did not look original as they were just on normal A4 paper without stamp or sign.

imranahmadkhan
Newly Registered

Post by imranahmadkhan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am

P60 and bank statements should be enough if your salary is paid into that bank account. Can you not get your salary slips stamped by the company?

larry

Post by larry » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks Khan for your respone. I could get the payslips stamped but will required efforts and time as the Accountant works just 2 days in a month. More importantly I do not want the company to know I'm applying for ILR unless HO call for any requiry. If payslip is not compulsory then I can apply with banks statements, P60 and letter from employer.

Also I'm thinking if I can send a cover letter stating the payslips is the original given to me by my employer could make any different. What do you think?

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

One of the key documents they ask for is last 3 months' payslips. This seems to be an absolute requirement.

So I would suggest you keep the payslips, and also prepare any supporting documentation (e.g. letter from employer) so as to remove any doubts about the veracity of the payslips (if they are printed on A4 page, etc).