ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

applyhsmp

Dependent application question

Post by applyhsmp » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi All,

Couple of questions around the dependent's application form. I am putting an application for my dependents along with me. Its a case of HSMP extension under Tier 1.

1. Section 2 - B11 & B12.
Do I need to fill the reference numbers (HO & Work Permit) to be same as that of main applicant? Also where can I find these numbers? are they present on the visa stamped on the passport?

2. Is the sponsorship letter required incase I requesting for HSMP extension application.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

Recently i applied for Tier 1(Gen) extension along with 3 dependants.

In the Dependants App Form, i did not fill B11 and B12. This is because Home Office gave a reference number previously to the main applicant and not to the dependant. Also, my spouse did not have a work permit and was not in HSMP. She always had a dependant visa.

Please look at the previous HSMP approval letter. It is addressed to you and you have got a reference number. Dependants do not have a reference number.

If the depedndant had a work permit before, then B11 and B12 needs to be filled up for the dependant.

--Pradeep