ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after HSMP JR - Lost original Approval Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Seda
Newly Registered

ILR after HSMP JR - Lost original Approval Letter

Post by Seda » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am

Dear All,

I am trying to get an appointment from Croydon PEO in these days and also preparing the required documentation in the background. And I just noticed that I don't have the original HSMP Approval Letter anymore.

Could you please share your experience with PEO Caseworkers whether they request this letter? I have the HSMP visa issuee on 22nd August 2005, entered the UK on 24th August 2005. I have the extention approval letter sent in August 2006 too. But not the first HSMP Approval letter. (But I have its scanned version on my PC)

The rest of the documentation is all full, 4 x P60s, 12 bank statements, 12 payslips, Police registration certificate, I have been for the same company in the past 4 years, etc...

I am a bit paranoid about this as I suffered a lot in the past because of switching visas and already spent 8 years in the country and still on limited leave to remain visa. So, I am really keen to get ILR and I am becoming more stressful everyday...

I would appreciate comments based on experience.

Many thanks,
Seda

republique
BANNED

Re: ILR after HSMP JR - Lost original Approval Letter

Post by republique » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Seda wrote:Dear All,

I am trying to get an appointment from Croydon PEO in these days and also preparing the required documentation in the background. And I just noticed that I don't have the original HSMP Approval Letter anymore.

Could you please share your experience with PEO Caseworkers whether they request this letter? I have the HSMP visa issuee on 22nd August 2005, entered the UK on 24th August 2005. I have the extention approval letter sent in August 2006 too. But not the first HSMP Approval letter. (But I have its scanned version on my PC)

The rest of the documentation is all full, 4 x P60s, 12 bank statements, 12 payslips, Police registration certificate, I have been for the same company in the past 4 years, etc...

I am a bit paranoid about this as I suffered a lot in the past because of switching visas and already spent 8 years in the country and still on limited leave to remain visa. So, I am really keen to get ILR and I am becoming more stressful everyday...

I would appreciate comments based on experience.

Many thanks,
Seda
The visa is in your passport.

Seda
Newly Registered

Re: ILR after HSMP JR - Lost original Approval Letter

Post by Seda » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:01 pm

[/quote]The visa is in your passport.[/quote]

Yes, I know that. :)

But in other posts regarding ILR PEO appointments, I read that this letter has been asked for in some cases. And also when I was on the phone with HO to get an appointment, they asked me for this letter's date and also the visa issue date. The visa issue date is already before 3rd April 2006, so, I don't understand why still enquiry about the initial approval letter's date...