ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Applied on 24th July, no answer yet

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulkavuri

Tier 1 - Applied on 24th July, no answer yet

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 on 24th July from Hyderabad, India and I am yet to receive an answer from the BHC...

I did not even receive a mail saying that they have received the document except for a text message from the VFS... someone here told me that they got the reply in 6 days from BHC, Chennai... so I am little worried right now... :?

is there any way i can track the application online

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Applied on 24th July, no answer yet

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 am

rahulkavuri wrote:Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 on 24th July from Hyderabad, India and I am yet to receive an answer from the BHC...

I did not even receive a mail saying that they have received the document except for a text message from the VFS... someone here told me that they got the reply in 6 days from BHC, Chennai... so I am little worried right now... :?

It's 6 weeks. You only get acknowledgment letter in 6 days saying your application is received.

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm

chetanojha wrote:

It's 6 weeks. You only get acknowledgment letter in 6 days saying your application is received.
I thought 6 weeks is for UK applicants... is it same time frame for applicants from other countries too ?

mustafa1981
Newly Registered

6 weeks?

Post by mustafa1981 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 pm

I think some people in the board have got their visas stamped in 10 days as well,even I intend to apply this monday 3rd of august,guys I have maintained 3000 GBP in my HDFC account from April 17th to Jult 17th 09 also taken a letter from the bank and statements with bank logon on it,it will be alright for me to submit on 3rd August yeah?

Thanks

Mustafa

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Patience is virtue... :D

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Rahul:

Tier1(G) visa approvals in India are being done in 2-3weeks time max.. there are also ppl who got it n 4-5days..
i think chetan might have thought the application is in UK.. goodluck

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Rahul:

Tier1(G) visa approvals in India are being done in 2-3weeks time max.. there are also ppl who got it n 4-5days..
Ramesh,

Thanks for the answer... do we receive an e-mail once they start processing my application? i didnt receive any update to my e-mail ID still

is there a help line i can contact to know the current status of my application

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 pm

rahulkavuri wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Rahul:

Ramesh,

Thanks for the answer... do we receive an e-mail once they start processing my application? i didnt receive any update to my e-mail ID still

You will receive a SMS once your application is processed n sent by the Bluedart courier..

A phno. and sms no. will be on the receipt u were given when u pay the visa fee.. you can also sms to get the status of ur application.. i donno more than that.. hope this helps
u can also sms

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
rahulkavuri wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Rahul:

Ramesh,

You will receive a SMS once your application is processed n sent by the Bluedart courier..

A phno. and sms no. will be on the receipt u were given when u pay the visa fee.. you can also sms to get the status of ur application.. i donno more than that.. hope this helps
u can also sms
https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportTrac ... f4HA%3d%3d

I am using the above link to track the status but this is just the VFS tracking

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Post by amit_cris » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am

Please hold the patience, as it may take anything between 2 weeks to 6-7 weeks before u actually get final reply.

For more information you can visit VFS or UKBA website they publish monthly report on processing time.

Regards
Amit

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 pm

amit_cris wrote:Please hold the patience, as it may take anything between 2 weeks to 6-7 weeks before u actually get final reply.

For more information you can visit VFS or UKBA website they publish monthly report on processing time.

Regards
Amit
Amit,

I see the following waiting published in the site...

During the week commencing 3 August 2009, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 15 July 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/

Is this waiting time for UK applicants or does it also represent the waiting time of other nationals too

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by Svhsmp » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Rahul,

My friend also applied on the same day from hyd and he said today his status changed tp delivered tp blue dart...

please check your status...

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 am

Guys,

Just got my passport stamped with the VISA... thanks a lot