ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

They didnt Stamp my Passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theimmigrant

They didnt Stamp my Passport

Post by theimmigrant » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi Guys,

I won the appeal for TIer 1 ,after which I submitted the required docs on 11th june. My TB certificate was going to expire on 23rd july and today i have got my passport back with out stamp saying they need a valid TB certificate. The letter is dated 27th of july. How Lame!!

Also, they did ask me for acceptance letter from university, in call lettter. Since I have applied for Tier 1(G), I have nothing to do with univ.
How should I correct this thing so that they dont return my passport next time with out stamping

Can i get the corrected call lettter?

monday

Post by monday » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 pm

HI
Please what is TB certificate

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 pm

monday wrote:HI
Please what is TB certificate
Tuberculosis(TB) - Medical report/certificate from the doctor

monday

Post by monday » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 pm

HI
From the look of things, it seems they have mixed up your case with a student's case. I think you should write a comprehensive letter explaining your issues to them and re-submit your dertmination (made by the judge) with your passport, so that they can have a clearer picture of the events. I don't think is too much of a problem, but they might just waste some of your time. The earlier you act the better for you

theimmigrant

Post by theimmigrant » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Actually the judge has made this mistake of mixing my case with that of any student.
So, are you saying that I should write a letter to visa officer explaining my case?

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes you should.. as i can see that you have a valid reason to challenge the decision...
theimmigrant wrote:Actually the judge has made this mistake of mixing my case with that of any student.
So, are you saying that I should write a letter to visa officer explaining my case?