ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Harressed by UK Visa Office in Dubai, UAE

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sulemankasmani
Newly Registered

Harressed by UK Visa Office in Dubai, UAE

Post by sulemankasmani » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Dear Friends,
I had applied for Tier 4 Student Visa on 25th May 2009 and I was awarded 40 points as required but i was refused stating that I am trying to hide my past refusal history of March 2006 but as per my online application form for UK Tier 4 (Student) Visa in Question 47 I had clearly mentioned about the refusal of visa to UK in March 2006. I had submitted a printout of that along with my signature.

To the best of my knowledge I also at the time of submission was informed by Miss Kuku of VFS, Dubai Staff that in hand submission of proof of previous visa rejection is not required as my passport is already carrying the stamp of UK visa rejection dated 29-Mar-2006.

I had duly filled the visa application form to the best of my knowledge and with sincerity and honesty and at no time was my intention to submit false information. I am being troubled unnecessarily and my time is being wasted.

I had requested a administrative review request on 7th June 2009 but till now i haven't got any response, Now my course has already started on 20th July 2009 and i have no clue about the status of my administrative review application and the response I am getting via email is that your application is under review.

It been more than 28 working days as they mention in the terms, its really frustrating.

Can anyone guide me what can be done. I am being treated unfairly and being harressed unnecessarily.

Suleman Kasmani

rmadvocate
Newly Registered

Post by rmadvocate » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

I think you got to wait till u get administrative reveiw reply. It would be nice if your uni send an appeal to the British embassy on behalf of you. If they have done so already, let us know the response. They are really looking for something to say no! how bad!

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm

I think you should get an extension letter from your university and email that to the visa section. This will reduce the chances of being refused again in admin review as your course has already been started.

Best of luck !!!