ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If Tier 1 is rejected,can apply for dependent visa,how soon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohitktm

If Tier 1 is rejected,can apply for dependent visa,how soon

Post by rohitktm » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:38 am

Hi Friends,
My wife is going to London for her Master. Though I am eligible for dependent visa, I am planning not to apply it immediately with my wife. I am planning to plan to apply for Tier 1 (General) from home country. My question is, in case if my Tier 1 (General) is rejected, can I still apply for the dependent visa? And if it is yes, how soon? Is there are compulsive gap between the Tier 1 rejection and application for dependent visa?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 am

I believe you can apply as soon as you want.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: If Tier 1 is rejected,can apply for dependent visa,how s

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 am

rohitktm wrote:Hi Friends,
My wife is going to London for her Master. Though I am eligible for dependent visa, I am planning not to apply it immediately with my wife. I am planning to plan to apply for Tier 1 (General) from home country. My question is, in case if my Tier 1 (General) is rejected, can I still apply for the dependent visa? And if it is yes, how soon? Is there are compulsive gap between the Tier 1 rejection and application for dependent visa?
You can apply any time you want.Even the next day.