ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my psw visa appeal timelines

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nemath0419
Newly Registered

my psw visa appeal timelines

Post by nemath0419 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 am

hello there!!

Iam waiting for my call in letter from the home office . Let us all write or time lines so that we know whats the average time home office is taking inorder to process the call in letters

Visa applied : 29 Jan 2009
Visa refused : 14 march 2009 ( maintainance funds )
appeal sent : 21 march 2009
appeal hearing date : 10 may 2009
determination recieved : 10 june 2009

I havent recieved the call in letter yet ..Waiting patiently. I called the HOPOU and they said they have forwarded by file to appeal implementation unit in leeds from where i will be recieving my letter. Any guys there hve any idea how much time more it will take to recieve call in letter and then getting the visa on the passport. Help is much appreciated. Guys please write down your timelines so that it will be helpful to other guys who are waiting as well.

Thanks a lot,

Nemath

nemath0419
Newly Registered

please write replies guyz

Post by nemath0419 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 pm

guyz please write your timelines. This can help lots of other boyz out there waiting ..I would appreciate that.

regards,
Nemath