ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ryanair Visa Check, Dublin Airport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

esharknz wrote:Last time I flew ryanair (just over a month ago now), I had to line up with those who had checked baggage. Took about 25 minutes to be seen. Again, they weren't sure my passport allowed me into the UK without a visa.
The behavior of Ryanair sucks, no wonder they are going under by the minute.

I am of the understanding that carriers between the CTA are not bound to do visa checks on passengers. I wasn't asked for a visa when i was traveling from UK to Ireland.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

tom4

Post by tom4 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 am

Obie wrote:The behavior of Ryanair sucks, no wonder they are going under by the minute.
Well, clearly you don't understand, all of ryanair's problems are due to the €10 / £10 / $10 charge levied by various governments and when that is removed all will be ok again!!! (Mr. O'Leary said so, so it must be true!):wink:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 am

tom4 wrote:Well, clearly you don't understand, all of ryanair's problems are due to the €10 / £10 / $10 charge levied by various governments and when that is removed all will be ok again!!! (Mr. O'Leary said so, so it must be true!):wink:
Keep dreaming Mr. O'Leary.

Any more thoughts on the mega smart proposal of Toilet facility fee you proposed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors