ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof Letter for applying citizenship

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ethan

Proof Letter for applying citizenship

Post by ethan » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 am

dear All,

thanks for your help in advance. Did anyone got the letter to mention that we can apply for citizenship with One-Off payment cheque?

I am under JR review which is 1+3+1 case. I ahve got the PR and recently got the one-off payment, but i did not get the proof letter to mention that i can apply for the citizenship.

Did anyone get the letter or will they send seperately? if not, which methog or telephone no. I can chase?

thanks alot!

ethan

ethan

anyone can help

Post by ethan » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:23 pm

hi,

did anyone get this letter already? please help how i can do now? thanks a lot!

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: anyone can help

Post by justice_will_reign » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 pm

ethan wrote:hi,

I am in the 1-3-3 category and I received my ILR today with the back-dated letter and the letter also says that a refund will be sent to me soon. You may have to send a letter to the HO to explain your situations. Make sure you quote your reference number in these correspondences.

ethan

Re: anyone can help

Post by ethan » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 am

justice_will_reign wrote:
ethan wrote:hi,

I am in the 1-3-3 category and I received my ILR today with the back-dated letter and the letter also says that a refund will be sent to me soon. You may have to send a letter to the HO to explain your situations. Make sure you quote your reference number in these correspondences.
Thanks alot! i think i will ask them this. as it took me to get the cheque two months. As i am going to apply Citizenship and i need their letter to confirm that i can apply. As i went to Croyton to apply ILR before. i am not sure if they misunderstood sth. there.

kind regards,

ethan

Life in the UK test

Post by ethan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm

hi, thanks a lot for your great help!

we are under JR2. If we apply for citizen, should we need to take the Life in the UK test too.

thanks alot!

surmui

Post by surmui » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 pm

hi ethan,
yes u will and any dependent (18 or more) will need life in the uk test done to apply for citizenship.

i did get the letter and am applying soon.no sign of the cheque yet.
good luck :)