ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stucked

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali000
Newly Registered

stucked

Post by ali000 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi friends,

I have got my hearing today.It was against the refusal of my TIER 1 application under paragraph 320(7)and home office accused me submitting false document regarding my past earnings back home.they called my previous employer but a new guy who started after me told them that I have never worked there.so they refused my visa and I have appealed against it.

It lasted about 20 minutes and Home office representative did not turn up.so the judge asked me 2/3 questions on home office behalf.I explain every thing to the judge by interpreter and I told him that my papers were 100% genuine not false .Also I gave the judge the evidence(new letters from my previous company confirming my employment,also a letter from the guy who answered the phone that ,he was not aware of the fact that I have worked there because he joined after me.

The judge was very nice and friendly but he did not tell me result that my appeal is successful or not.he was saying that he got all the bundles just before the hearing and now he will look at all the evidence provided and we will get the result in post in 2/3 weeks.
Now I have got 3 questions....

Is it normal to send the result in post,its negative or positive?
I have used interpreter because this is my first ever chance to attend any court.Is this is ok or bad?
What will be the result(any guess)

.Thanks a lot

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

answers to your questions:

It is perfectly normal to send the result by post (actually in 90% of the cases the decision is sent by post)

by law, I do not think use of interpreator will reduce the chances of success. However being Highly Skilled Person (if ur appeal is allowed) and after meeting English language requirement in your Tier1G applicaiton, you are expected to communicate in English.

Result (dont know)

I will highly appreciate, if you could please let us know the outcome of your appeal once you receive the decison by AIT.

(Please see your inbox for Private message)

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm

hi every one

still waiting for your useful replies.

thanks

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

still looking for any replies

bani

Post by bani » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

ali000 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

still looking for any replies
good luck with your appeal.

i don't think anyone has any more info to give you than what rizwan posted, you got a useful reply there. you can search for AIT appeals on this board to find similar experiences, but i'm not sure those cases will be similar enough to yours.