ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for one - off payment cheque for 2nd extension...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

willnotbackHSMP

Waiting for one - off payment cheque for 2nd extension...

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi

I have got my ILR from PEO Sheffield on 2/7/09 with backdated letter where it was said that they will send one-off payment cheque very soon.
Now it is over one month but I did not get neither any cheque nor any letter.

Any one please tell me where I have to contact for this matter ? The Sheffield office or any where ? Please!

Thanks in advace.

newuser11
Newly Registered

Post by newuser11 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 pm

I got ILR on 2/7/2009 from Croydon office still waiting for payment.

anjali_devi

Post by anjali_devi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm

There was another post regarding this.

They are apparently still processing cheques from the middle of June.

So we got to wait, BTW I applied for mine in the first week of July. And waiting

Cheers

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 pm

anjali_devi wrote:There was another post regarding this.

They are apparently still processing cheques from the middle of June.

So we got to wait, BTW I applied for mine in the first week of July. And waiting

Cheers
It is confusing at times how HO process this refund. My ILR stamp reads July 10th and I received the refund about 2 weeks after. Why not give them a call to enquiry about it?

Moby
Newly Registered

Post by Moby » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 am

I got my ILR on 10th June 2009, PEO appointment (Sheffield), still waiting for the refund. Sent them a written reminder as well, still no response.
My friend has applied through post and got ILR on 26th June, he is also waiting for the cheque.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Moby wrote:I got my ILR on 10th June 2009, PEO appointment (Sheffield), still waiting for the refund. Sent them a written reminder as well, still no response.
My friend has applied through post and got ILR on 26th June, he is also waiting for the cheque.
Why would you followup? They clearly have a lot to process. I wouldn't bother them. You will just slow them down.