ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

first_sur1
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by first_sur1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 am

Hi All
I tried so many times to book an appointment at the PEO offices but each time I get a reply , it's fully booked.

Is it trustworthy to go through a representative as they say they have regular slots available at croydon office for the same day service for ILR

Please guide

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 am

first_sur1 wrote:Hi All
I tried so many times to book an appointment at the PEO offices but each time I get a reply , it's fully booked.

Is it trustworthy to go through a representative as they say they have regular slots available at croydon office for the same day service for ILR

Please guide
Don't give up, keep trying from 8:57am daily and I'm sure you would get through one day...but if you're not making any urgent plan soon, then postal route might be an option unless your application is complicated.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm

There are zillion threads on this so if you do a little search you will know how to book.
Magsi