ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Student dependant visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hackerman
Newly Registered

Application for Student dependant visa

Post by hackerman » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:48 am

Hello dear members,

If you follow my previous posting you can see that have been trying to apply for son as I am phd student. Therefore I have a couple of doubts:

1. How to prove to embassy I am released from my previous dependants (ex partner and her child). I sent recorded copy twice to home office but I got refused for my son since they argued I am still in that relationship.

I failed also in my previous application since I asked for EEA family permit for my son without doing for me first and residence certificate of my EU wife. I really need to bring my son asap and I can't wait for family permit for me here. So I want to do it as student dependant now.

2. How to explain to embassy my change of mind for the application type.

3. How to explain to embassy my preference to apply again instead of appealing.

My son started suffering attention problems in school since he is already 5 years without me and his mum left him at 2 months y.o. with me. I have legal custody and rights.

4. Should I explain this to embassy?

5. Do I need to provide statements and docs from my EU wife? Doesn't this mess my application?

6. Should I explain to embassy that I have no intention to claim for benefits by being spouse of an EU woman?

7. Should I be afraid of any consequence for my residence here due to my insistence to bring my son? Of course if don't get him here son, I will drop my PhD and leave the country.

I appreciate the cooperation you have given to me. Thanks to all of you!!