ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp renewal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suresh.k.dasari

hsmp renewal

Post by suresh.k.dasari » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 pm

I have been working in a call centre and the pay is £12K. I get paid into my personal bank account. I also work as photographer in night club which I earn as cash. I do deposit all the money into my personal account once in a month. It comes around £13k. All together the pay is 25K. I do have a business registered in my name but I always deposited the money into my personal bank account for both the pays. Is there any clause which says that the money which i earn frm photographs should be only deposited into business bank account? Can anyone please let me know will I still get an HSMP renewal if I claim the points on both the pays which comes around £25k.

Thank You

hav_2_get_hsmp

Re: hsmp renewal

Post by hav_2_get_hsmp » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

by the looks of what you have said, if you can prove that you have paid tax for the income earned through photography, you should be able to claim points.

[quote="suresh.k.dasari"]I have been working in a call centre and the pay is £12K. I get paid into my personal bank account. I also work as photographer in night club which I earn as cash. I do deposit all the money into my personal account once in a month. It comes around £13k. All together the pay is 25K. I do have a business registered in my name but I always deposited the money into my personal bank account for both the pays. Is there any clause which says that the money which i earn frm photographs should be only deposited into business bank account? Can anyone please let me know will I still get an HSMP renewal if I claim the points on both the pays which comes around £25k.

Thank You[/quote]

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: hsmp renewal

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 pm

suresh.k.dasari wrote:I have been working in a call centre and the pay is £12K. I get paid into my personal bank account. I also work as photographer in night club which I earn as cash. I do deposit all the money into my personal account once in a month. It comes around £13k. All together the pay is 25K. I do have a business registered in my name but I always deposited the money into my personal bank account for both the pays. Is there any clause which says that the money which i earn frm photographs should be only deposited into business bank account? Can anyone please let me know will I still get an HSMP renewal if I claim the points on both the pays which comes around £25k.

Thank You
You can do the following:

1. payslips+Personal Bank Statements -- from your employer.This will prove the amount you earned from your employer.
2. Letter from your company(stating your salary)+Personal Bank Statement -- from your own company to prove the income you earned from your self-business.Since you are depositing cash money in your bank account once every month, you should be able to corroborate the figures in statements. Althought you will be calculating on Gross income, you might need to look how you gonna show taxes.