ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kelster
Newly Registered

Refusal

Post by kelster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

im married to uk citizen and i applied for EEA family permit, but refuse.reason of refusal:i was fail of asylum seeker and record show i have different identity, with different nationality.
Did anyone help me?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Refusal

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm

kelster wrote:im married to uk citizen and i applied for EEA family permit, but refuse.reason of refusal:i was fail of asylum seeker and record show i have different identity, with different nationality.
Did anyone help me?
U mean false identity?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

magsi23
Member of Standing

Re: Refusal

Post by magsi23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 pm

kelster wrote:im married to uk citizen and i applied for EEA family permit, but refuse.reason of refusal:i was fail of asylum seeker and record show i have different identity, with different nationality.
Did anyone help me?
Is it true?
Magsi

parvus1202

Post by parvus1202 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 pm

How can they give you visa when they don't even know who you are? You file a false declaration. You need an immigration lawyer.

kelster
Newly Registered

Post by kelster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 pm

is not false identity. the person who help me to flew in uk advice my to declare a different identity so i could not be send back in my country origine. help?

IMMIGRATION LAWYER
United Kingdom

Post by IMMIGRATION LAWYER » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 pm

In other words, you were refused under para 320 ? In simple language, you failed = used deception to inform the immigration authorities that you were previously in the UK under a different name ?

Your fingerprints matched a different identity.

I had similar cases in the past and advised my clients to decalre the truth, had no problems with EEA Family Permits or applications under para 281 or 290 (spouse visa/ visa for marriage).

Send me a copy of the refusal, I will have a quick look.