ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FINALLY got my Husbands residence card!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ciaramc

FINALLY got my Husbands residence card!!!

Post by ciaramc » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 am

Dear all,

Just to let you know that mynhusband has been issued with his residence card. After a 3 year battle we finally won (with the help of the European commission and my constant harassment of them)....just want to thank you lot for all your help....and I won't be disappearing from the forum anytime soon....can't wait to help more people defend their rights!!!

BIG THANKS!

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 am

Congratulations!

Just to confirm, that was Italy, right?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 am

Yep is was Italy alright, I complained over a year ago to the European commission then stalked them for the past yesr!!! Got a call on Wednesday from immigration here that the Minister had decided to grant my husbands RC....YAY! We are so happy after 3 appeals and over 3 years waiting...thanks everyone you have all helped me and provided me with so much information!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Ciara this is fantastic news. You bring tonnes of hope to people who are in similar position.I wish you all the best. I hope they backdated it to the time when you applied, which would mean he is entitled to a PR in about 2 years.

I am overjoyed for you two. What a relief it must be.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Great news Ciara.

All the best.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.