ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Country of Income/Salary Issue? Help required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ozzee
Newly Registered

Country of Income/Salary Issue? Help required

Post by Ozzee » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:27 pm

Hello all,

I have been working in Maldives for the past 6.5 months and now i am going back to my home country and i plan to apply for HSMP from there,before coming to Maldives i was working in my home country for 1.5 years.Now i want to know that for the place in the HSMP form where they require to fill the country where the past Earnings were what should i write there? Maldives or Pakistan (my home country) as i have spent 6.5 months in Maldives and before that 5.5 months in Pakistan for the last 12 months, but i will be applying from Pakistan.Which country should i use to see my income band?

And plus as i am working as a contractor here in Maldives, we dont get Pay slips here, all i can get is a Salary Certificate and my Bank Statement, plus Maldives is a tax free country so i cant get a Tax return from here also, and all my salary goes to my account in Pakistan.

Any help would be highly Appreciated.

Thanks,
Ozzee

Ozzee
Newly Registered

Post by Ozzee » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:45 am

Anyone out there?