ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw from ccl

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guess_who
Newly Registered

psw from ccl

Post by guess_who » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm

hi,

today my friend got extension from igs to psw from ccl
he applied in october. whats going on :shock: :shock:

aquasaggi

Re: psw from ccl

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

guess_who wrote:hi,

today my friend got extension from igs to psw from ccl
he applied in october. whats going on :shock: :shock:
old boring rumour...try to create something new now :evil:

guess_who
Newly Registered

Post by guess_who » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

its true my dear but its up to you to belive it or not

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

guess_who wrote:its true my dear but its up to you to belive it or not
seeing is believing" i cant see so i cant believe..miracles happen but in case of ccl its quite difficult till test case decision arrives.

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 pm

hi,,
my friend also got 75 marks from ccl extention igs to psw , but he got the right of appeal bcoz for his maintenance funds..i dont know wot HO they are doing there ..... on one side they are refusing the application and in some cases they are giving points for the qualification .... wel god bless to other students

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

redbull wrote:hi,,
my friend also got 75 marks from ccl extention igs to psw , but he got the right of appeal bcoz for his maintenance funds..i dont know wot HO they are doing there ..... on one side they are refusing the application and in some cases they are giving points for the qualification .... wel god bless to other students
hi redbull..i got to remember that it was your appeal day...so what happend????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

ya,

i went to court , it was my reconsideration ,bcoz home office lawyer didnt attend and i am satisfied that my appeal wil be allowed but afraid of to be adjourn bcoz of test case determination which is pending ... anyway judge wil give his decision after 2 to 3 weeks ... so let u know the result ,, hope for the best .... pray 4 me and god bless all of u in ur cases...

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

guess_who is right. one of my friend also got an pws from ccl and he was on igs

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail

whts CCL

Post by sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi

Could you pls tell me whts CCL,as i have also applied from IGS to PSW and alsi my appeal is in reconsideration stage.

Thankyou.

Sarah

ash786
BANNED

Re: whts CCL

Post by ash786 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:04 pm

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail wrote:Hi

Could you pls tell me whts CCL,as i have also applied from IGS to PSW and alsi my appeal is in reconsideration stage.

Thankyou.

Sarah
LOL. CCL stands for Cambridge College of Learning. They offered fake qualifications and and was closed by HO. A tribunal is expected to deliver a final decision and if proved wrong then all the CCL student will be forced to leave the UK and their visas will be revoked.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:24 am

ash786 wrote:

Thankyou.

Sarah
LOL. CCL stands for Cambridge College of Learning. They offered fake qualifications and and was closed by HO. A tribunal is expected to deliver a final decision and if proved wrong then all the CCL student will be forced to leave the UK and their visas will be revoked.
yea only IF .... u seem 2 b positive 2wards BBC article ... wat if i say IF PROVE RIGHT THEN ALL THE CCL STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO REMAIN IN UK AND PROVE THEMSELVES THE VICTIM OF FRAUD ... now howzzat ...sounds rude ..oh well not as compared 2 ur prediction !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 am

redbull wrote:ya,

i went to court , it was my reconsideration ,bcoz home office lawyer didnt attend and i am satisfied that my appeal wil be allowed but afraid of to be adjourn bcoz of test case determination which is pending ... anyway judge wil give his decision after 2 to 3 weeks ... so let u know the result ,, hope for the best .... pray 4 me and god bless all of u in ur cases...
did judge or ur lawyer said anything bout test case in ur hearing ?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:

Thankyou.

Sarah
yea only IF .... u seem 2 b positive 2wards BBC article ... wat if i say IF PROVE RIGHT THEN ALL THE CCL STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO REMAIN IN UK AND PROVE THEMSELVES THE VICTIM OF FRAUD ... now howzzat ...sounds rude ..oh well not as compared 2 ur prediction !
She asked me what ic CCL and and i told her as far as the case is concerned just wait and see and do not get very excited about that as u might wana save some excitement once the decision is out. lol.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 pm

ash786 wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:

Thankyou.

Sarah

She asked me what ic CCL and and i told her as far as the case is concerned just wait and see and do not get very excited about that as u might wana save some excitement once the decision is out. lol.
o yeah wateva atleast em not pessimistic but i do pity on ppl like u who get a laugh out of the depressed ones .. i hope u wont get in2 that kind of situation 2 realize what kind of excitement it is ..huh!

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:

o yeah wateva atleast em not pessimistic but i do pity on ppl like u who get a laugh out of the depressed ones .. i hope u wont get in2 that kind of situation 2 realize what kind of excitement it is ..huh!
I have already said in my previous posts that i feel sorry for the genuine students from CCL.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:57 pm

keep quite now ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm

ash786 wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:
Rajaali wrote:

You dont have to feel sorry for geniune students of CCL, but pray for urself otherwise the curse will say it all :twisted:

I have already said in my previous posts that i feel sorry for the genuine students from CCL.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 pm

wait wrote:keep quite now ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read my post before u say that mr expert in English.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

ash786 wrote:
wait wrote:keep quite now ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read my post before u say that mr expert in English.
Miss Universe, i think u understood what i meant, Miss PHD in english

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

ON MORE NEWBIE LOLZ YA NO WORRIES SEND AS MANY AS U CAN COZ ITS UR RIGHT TO BE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

wait wrote:ON MORE NEWBIE LOLZ YA NO WORRIES SEND AS MANY AS U CAN COZ ITS UR RIGHT TO BE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM
Its not about to be a senior member of this forum, i am on this forum to extract the latest and possible problem solving advices from the senior persons which have gone through difficult times. Becoming a senior member or heading in a correct direction, you tell me which is important for some one under trouble. As if you were in my shoes, your thinking and nature of reacting would have been totaly different. May God Bless CCL Students

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

who is talking to u? y u involving ur self in, my geniues friend.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm

leema wrote:
wait wrote:ON MORE NEWBIE LOLZ YA NO WORRIES SEND AS MANY AS U CAN COZ ITS UR RIGHT TO BE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM
Its not about to be a senior member of this forum, i am on this forum to extract the latest and possible problem solving advices from the senior persons which have gone through difficult times. Becoming a senior member or heading in a correct direction, you tell me which is important for some one under trouble. As if you were in my shoes, your thinking and nature of reacting would have been totaly different. May God Bless CCL Students
well said hopefully Mr Wait in other words (Expert on English and Mind Reader) will understand lol.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm

i think u r jobless or on state expenses thats y u got lots of time to spend

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

wait wrote:i think u r jobless or on state expenses thats y u got lots of time to spend
I think Mr expert in English needs help from the dictionary lol.