ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General application refused.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vrindavikram
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General application refused.

Post by vrindavikram » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:13 pm

The refusal reason is as follows: “I note you have submitted a Postgraduate diploma in business studiesâ€

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Is your qualification listed under PBS points calculator? Did NARIC letter say that your qualification was equivalent to UK Masters?

If yes, then I think there is a very high chance of winning this case in Admin Review.

Good luck
Vikram

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier-1 General application refused.

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 pm

[quote="vrindavikram"]The refusal reason is as follows: “I note you have submitted a Postgraduate diploma in business studiesâ€

vrindavikram
Newly Registered

Post by vrindavikram » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 pm

To clarify:

NARIC letter confirms that my degree is equivalent to UK Masters.
PBS, shows my degree.

I would appreciate if somebody can tell, whether I should send the NARIC letter along with the administrative review notice.

Regards
Vrindavikram

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm

vrindavikram wrote:To clarify:

PBS, shows my degree.

I would appreciate if somebody can tell, whether I should send the NARIC letter along with the administrative review notice.

Regards
Vrindavikram
If you have already submitted along with ur initial appliaction time now u dont need to send it again..

hope you were given Right to Appeal? during appeal those documents are only considered which u submitted/sent before the decision is taken..

monday

Post by monday » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi
Was your application sent with a covering letter and was the fact that NARIC letter included mentioned in the covering letter. If this was done, then you seems to have a good chance of winning. Pls ensure you refer to this in your appeal or review

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm

PBS, shows my degree.

Regards
Vrindavikram
Send the NARIC letter again with your review application. This time highlight the fact that your degree is recognised as Masters Degree by NARIC and NARIC letter of comparability is attached.

vrindavikram
Newly Registered

Post by vrindavikram » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 am

I had submitted the original NARIC letter as evidence with the application, but it seems that the case officer missed it.
SInce the guidance for adminisatrtive review says that I cannot submit any additional documents, how can I highlight that I submitted the said NARIC letter with the original application. I had submitted an index of all documents.

Should I send a copy/original of my NARIC letter again, along with the review notice.

Also, do they keep a record of documents that they received?
Essentially, how will they verify that I submitted the NARIC letter originally.

Regards
Vrinda

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

PBS, shows my degree.

Regards
Vrindavikram
(1) If PBS shows your degree and awards you 35 points for the course+duration+ institute why did you submit the NARIC letter?
(2) If that is still the case, you should not be arguing the case based on NARIC letter but the PBS calculator outcome itself.
(3) They keep copies of all the documents submitted so if you submitted NARIC letter, unless there was a gross negligence at two stages, they should still have a copy with them.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:

PBS, shows my degree.

Regards
Vrindavikram
If you have already submitted along with ur initial appliaction time now u dont need to send it again..

hope you were given Right to Appeal? during appeal those documents are only considered which u submitted/sent before the decision is taken..
The original post talks about Admin review - so I assume he/she applied as an out of country applicant for Tier-1 approval and not switching/extension. The right to appeal is not applicable in that case.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 pm

If you had submitted the NARIC letter, you have a GOOD chance of getting the visa at admin review/ appeal. IF HO refuse to accept on appeal that NARIC letter was submitted, let the review officer know that you had not got the NARIC letter to decorate your living room and you had infact submitted it with the application. The letter will be obviously pre-dated than your application which should make it clear enough that the letter from NARIC was received before your application was made.

A reasonable person would believe that you had no reason to not to send the letter and the sole purpose of getting the letter was to prove the Masters equivalent for Tier 1 purpose.

I genuinely believe that the case worker has missed the document while checking or it might be that the HO is using silly ways (like claiming docs not sent when you had actually sent) to restrict issuing visas.

Premkumar99
BANNED

goo dman

Post by Premkumar99 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 pm

good got rejected rather than detained

dima
Member of Standing

Re: goo dman

Post by dima » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Premkumar99 wrote:good got rejected rather than detained
Look gentleman, this forum is meant to encourage people and guide them on process.

Your witty comment are not helping anyways.

Things are tough every. We don't know what has happened with you which makes you saddistic and unpleasant.

You need to understand that, there is bit of global, every1 knows it and are ready to fight for the same.

Stop waisting your time here and do something fruitful as I don't see anyone taking you seriously.

Premkumar99
BANNED

dima beda shop

Post by Premkumar99 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi dima finally open a beda shop. make sure it is for free eat chapathi. beda, pan shop