ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HI NEED ADVICE OVER BANK TRANSACTIONS.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kysonj
Newly Registered

HI NEED ADVICE OVER BANK TRANSACTIONS.

Post by kysonj » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

i have to prove that i had enough fund in my account from 14th april to 14th july to get through my appeal process.On 14th i deposited 430 pounds in my bank account but that money was creditedd to my account on 20th july..now can i get through my appeal on this point.what evidence will i need in this case.please advice.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 pm

what statement have u shown 2 ho with ur origional case? was it from 14th to 14th?

kysonj
Newly Registered

Post by kysonj » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 pm

i sent them statements from 29th march to 28th june along with electronic copy of statement from 29th june to 12th july..

monday

Post by monday » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 pm

HI

Did you use a pay in teller to lodge this 430 or was it a cheque lodgement. note that a cheque will take five working days to clear and in that case there nothing you can do about that

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

monday wrote:HI

Did you use a pay in teller to lodge this 430 or was it a cheque lodgement. note that a cheque will take five working days to clear and in that case there nothing you can do about that
Yes the cheque will take 5 working days to clear but it would be credited on the day it was put in the account. For example if your balance is 400 on the 17th june 2009 and you put a cheque of £450 on the same day then u balance will be £850 and not £400. Also u balance on the 18th june will be £850.

ash786
BANNED

Re: HI NEED ADVICE OVER BANK TRANSACTIONS.

Post by ash786 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm

kysonj wrote:i have to prove that i had enough fund in my account from 14th april to 14th july to get through my appeal process.On 14th i deposited 430 pounds in my bank account but that money was creditedd to my account on 20th july..now can i get through my appeal on this point.what evidence will i need in this case.please advice.
Can you tell me exactly what it says in u refusal letter plus the date u applied for the visa.. U mentioned that u submitted eclectronic bank statements as well. Did you follow the guidence for electronic bank statement or not cuz if u did not then that woud a reason for the refusal. U need to be aware that u can not introduce any new evidence in the appeal and reconsideration after the date of the application.

kysonj
Newly Registered

Post by kysonj » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:10 am

Hi thanks for ur replies guys..
I paid the money in machine and was not check..i am getting hold of bank to give me some sort of proof for that..just pray i get it from them..they are driving me nuts..No one cares wat problem u have its only u have to get a way out of it..Can i also show some money overseas in my account that will help with another 200 pounds..Also i applied before 24th of july so as to get letter from home office that my passport was with them and provide the same to my employer.I have job contract and it clearly said if i fail to give evidence that my visa is under processing i will loose my job on 23rd july.It takes home office 5-7 days to give u letter of acceptance..If would have got letter after 23rd probably my employer would have by that time ended my job.Another thing is i work for local goverment authority..The job i have passes all requirements of Resedential Labour Market Test..I would have risked my job but then there was no point in extending my stay..I was just stuck in 2 goverment authorities..
Cant find way out..

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 am

kysonj wrote:Hi thanks for ur replies guys..
I paid the money in machine and was not check..i am getting hold of bank to give me some sort of proof for that..just pray i get it from them..they are driving me nuts..No one cares wat problem u have its only u have to get a way out of it..Can i also show some money overseas in my account that will help with another 200 pounds..Also i applied before 24th of july so as to get letter from home office that my passport was with them and provide the same to my employer.I have job contract and it clearly said if i fail to give evidence that my visa is under processing i will loose my job on 23rd july.It takes home office 5-7 days to give u letter of acceptance..If would have got letter after 23rd probably my employer would have by that time ended my job.Another thing is i work for local goverment authority..The job i have passes all requirements of Resedential Labour Market Test..I would have risked my job but then there was no point in extending my stay..I was just stuck in 2 goverment authorities..
Cant find way out..
Now that makes the sense that why the money was not credited to your account on that day as if u have paid over the counter then that wud be a immediate credit in your account same day.