ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation for Children Only

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPLover

Naturalisation for Children Only

Post by HSMPLover » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hi,

I got my ILR in JULY & my naturalisations due in Nov 2009. I want to apply for my two children (born in UK) for naturalisation.

Can anyone tell me what fee I have to pay If I only apply for my children now and mine later in November?

As I have been told that I have to (£460*2) & not (£460+£50), If I apply for my children without me.

Is that Correct?

Thanks
HSMPLover

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

It appears to be fee type D (form MN1) 460 + 50.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Premkumar99
BANNED

natural

Post by Premkumar99 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm

first you be natural

chakku71

Re: natural

Post by chakku71 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 am

Premkumar99 wrote:first you be natural
I can see the enthusiasm of 'Premkumar99' but it is hugely non-productive. Experts are giving comments in this forum and a lot of thought is going into these replies. It is sad to say but 'Premkumar99' is bent on giving his feelings about the matter than anything factual.
BB

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 am

Not necessary if child born in UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

HSMPLover

Post by HSMPLover » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

vinny wrote:
Not necessary if child born in UK.

Thanks Vinny.

I have booked the appointment for my children for NCS.

Initially the lady at the phone was very reluctant to book an appointment & said sorry I can't book appointment as you & your children have to be in UK for 1 year after ILR or either you or you spouse must have BC but then I tell her that you are not telling me correct then she disconnected the phone and called me after 5 minutes and said you can book for appointment for your children.

Thank You Guys.

Regards
HSMPLover.