ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement funds query and check list query

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maxthewonderdog
Newly Registered

Settlement funds query and check list query

Post by maxthewonderdog » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Hello, I am currently in the process of gathering up my documents following applying through the simplified process in 2007. I have the required funds in the bank and have a regular saving plan. My issue is that I also have a credit card bill (not huge amount) but I am aware that I will have it when I submit my documents.

Is this going to affect me? I really don't want to use the savings to clear it, but would have it paid in a few months and well before I would arrive in Canada.

Also, I have a few share certificates for outright owned shares. Does this count as 'liquid asset'/available funds?

Could anyone tell me if they were confused by the check list for the UK. I have one on the back of my letter but the website one includes notorized documents and family tree requirements. Which one do I go by?

Any comments would be really appreciated!!!

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 am

dont worry about ur credit card bills, they dont have to do anything with it. They need to see ur bank statements that u've got sufficient funds

Richter

Re: Settlement funds query and check list query

Post by Richter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:52 am

maxthewonderdog wrote:Could anyone tell me if they were confused by the check list for the UK. I have one on the back of my letter but the website one includes notorized documents and family tree requirements. Which one do I go by?
The London visa office specific instructions are a fine tuned version of the letter. Make sure you meet the requirements of both to be on the safe side.

maxthewonderdog
Newly Registered

Post by maxthewonderdog » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi guys, thank you for the advice. Feel more relaxed about it now. All the best. Max