ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on Tier 1 dependant..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Queries on Tier 1 dependant..

Post by hsmpeast » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 am

Hi All,

I have recently got my tier 1 stamped from India and planning to apply for wife now and looking for your help on few clarifications...

1)When I was filling VAF 10, I am not sure if I can mention Not Applicable(since I am in inda) for the questions 7.13, 7.14, 7.16, 7.17, 7.18, 7.19 and the questions are

7.13 If the main applicant is living in the UK what permission do they have to stay there?
7.14 What job or course of study is the main applicant doing in the UK?
7.16 Name and address of the company or place of study, including the postal code.
7.17 Name and telephone number of main contact in the company or place of study, including area code
7.18 When did/will the main applicant’s job or course >>>>>>of study begin?
7.19 When is the job or course of study expected to finish?

2) Please let me know if the following documents are ok for applying...or am I missing anything...

* VAF10
* Passport(wife)
* Marriage Certificate
* Marriage photos and invitiation card
* 2 photographs
* Application fee
* Covering letter from dependant
* Sponsor letter from main applicant
* Main applicants passport copy - all pages
* Visa page copy
* Maintainence letter & bank statements stating that funds have never gone below 4400 GBP

Thanks,
V

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Queries on Tier 1 dependant..

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 am

You can leave those 7.13 questions as NA and your support docs are good to go and apply..

though accomodation proof is not mandatory if you know of any place where you will go (like have company accomodation ready or hotel bookings ready) use those as accomodation proof if not dont worry..
cheers

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks Ramesh......Since I am in india I am not showing any accomodation proof....

One more thing...When I applied I have mentioned as dependant joining me later and start date of her travel is 02-Nov-09....

But now our plans changes and while applying the dependant visa...can I mention that intendend date of her travel is 10-Sep-09..Is it ok.?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm

hsmpeast wrote:Thanks Ramesh......Since I am in india I am not showing any accomodation proof....

One more thing...When I applied I have mentioned as dependant joining me later and start date of her travel is 02-Nov-09....

But now our plans changes and while applying the dependant visa...can I mention that intendend date of her travel is 10-Sep-09..Is it ok.?
Dates are not a problem as they are joining you in the specified 1yr period which you mentioned yes in ur initial application..