ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extension application refused Maintaince Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidkatta
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General extension application refused Maintaince Fund

Post by sidkatta » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 am

Hi All,

Need some advice. My HSMP extension under tier 1 general is refused on the basis that i didnt maintained the £800 in my account. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account. I scored more than 100 points but that which was acceoted by them but thats the only reason on which they have refused my. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account. Now is there a chance that i can win this case in appeal. And in my case to apply for appeal is 5 Business days or 10 Business days. Any during the appeal time can i work
?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 General extension application refused Maintaince

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 am

sidkatta wrote:Hi All,

Need some advice. My HSMP extension under tier 1 general is refused on the basis that i didnt maintained the £800 in my account. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account. I scored more than 100 points but that which was acceoted by them but thats the only reason on which they have refused my. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account. Now is there a chance that i can win this case in appeal. And in my case to apply for appeal is 5 Business days or 10 Business days. Any during the appeal time can i work
?
It is not clear whether you maintained over £800(assuming you applied only for you and no dependents) in your account for last 3 months? Can you see your account has never went below £800 (not for a single day) in past 3 months?
Last edited by ChetanOjha on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

monday

Post by monday » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 am

HI
You need to clearify some issues, you only said your account went up and down, but you did not mention for how many days it has gone down. please note that HO is not really interested in the up, but only the down. For you to get a candid advice on this forum you need to give a specific information.
If this is the first appeal, i think you have 10 working days to appeal. However you can continue working until your appeal is decided

sidkatta
Newly Registered

Post by sidkatta » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:10 pm

yes it went under £800 few times in past three months. i thought if at the time of applying if i have £800 that should be ok.

yes this is my first appeal

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm

sidkatta wrote:yes it went under £800 few times in past three months. i thought if at the time of applying if i have £800 that should be ok.

in that case I am afraidit is bound to get rejected again; if you have time on ur side n have now maintained funds above 800Pounds.. apply freshly..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm

sidkatta wrote:yes it went under £800 few times in past three months. i thought if at the time of applying if i have £800 that should be ok.

There are cases in this forum who have maintained other accounts where they successfully maintained fund(atleast the difference) who appealed and got approval. The base of the appeal was that they couldn't understand the terms of maintenance funds.

Do you have any other account where you have maintained some amount, atleast for the days on which your balance went below required level. If you can prove that you have had funds in other account and could have used along with the one you used for application, you have fair chances of approval.

For. Eg.

Account1- 17/07/2009 Balance : £750
Account2- 17/07/2009 Balance : £100
Total on 17/07/2009 (from both accounts) £850 (which meets the creteria).

Please note you can use multiple account to prove maintenance fund.

Search this forum. Ample of cases.