ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw from ccl

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

talk to off u know

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm

now u understands bloody illegle immigrant

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm

wait wrote:now u understands bloody illegle immigrant
Not correct u need to read the dictionary properly

We say understand and not understands after 2nd person.

Illegal is the correct spelling and illegle is wrong.

Can't u type anymore or u just shaking too much cuz u can not read and write and dictionary is not hepling as well. They are the symptoms of "HIGHLY SKILLED MENTAL PROGRAMME" Doctor for Mr Wait pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail

Post by sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Well thankyou very much for clearing my point of view regaring CCL,as i have got nothg to do with this issue .Just wanted to find out......NY

and thanks for laughing at ppl who seems to findout wht certain TERMS stand for.......

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Rajaali wrote:
redbull wrote:ya,

i went to court , it was my reconsideration ,bcoz home office lawyer didnt attend and i am satisfied that my appeal wil be allowed but afraid of to be adjourn bcoz of test case determination which is pending ... anyway judge wil give his decision after 2 to 3 weeks ... so let u know the result ,, hope for the best .... pray 4 me and god bless all of u in ur cases...
did judge or ur lawyer said anything bout test case in ur hearing ?
ya judge he said i heard about a test case going on this college but he didnt know about the decision actually he asked from my lawyer dat do u have any news ,,, so i dont know bro wot wil be the outcome if judges dont know then who knows ... wel just pray and hope for the better for all of us....