ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 pm

leema wrote:
Rajaali wrote:In the view of following determination , these are couple of things which everyone may need to prove in their individual case, aside from mandatory evidences like proof of attendance and proof of progress in a course:

1. English Language Proficiency (Either by UK qualification other than CCL Diploma or IELTS with atleast 6.0 score which is the least score needed for admission in Post Graduate Courses)

2. First Degree(i.e Bachelors or equivalent diploma of level 6) ...Now sum ppl may think that by bachelors degree it means a degree from any part of the world but then in that case the burden lies on u to prove that u were able to take admission in Masters level course on the basis of ur overseas bachelors dgree . So, i think 2 b on the safe side u need to have UK bachelors degree before ur admission in CCL or if u have overseas degree than the 1-2 years relevant working experience before admission in CCL would help in this case.

An important week is about to start, Fingers crossed !
(Ya musabab Al Asbab)
hopefully this week wud b the end of hell ... doesnt matter wat the decision wud b but atleast let this wait b finished ..rest HE is the bigger lawyer , judge and court then all these man made courts so wateva decision cums out i will accept it as HIS decision!

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Ali any update, my nervous system is about to collapse

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 pm

leema wrote:Ali any update, my nervous system is about to collapse
no i havent got any updates yet !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:Ali any update, my nervous system is about to collapse
no i havent got any updates yet !

Thanks for sharing the latest info Raja n guys.

@ Leema, dont let your nervous system to collapse yet, its just one of the determination results related to CCL student. Although there is some relevant information which relates to a common issue which we all are facing, but still CCL test case decision is yet to come out.
Keep it tight mate!

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 pm

leema wrote:Oh Allah Plz help us,
Did he show up?

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Vanadil wrote:
Did he show up?

R U MUSLIM ?????

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm

I have just called AIT and their customer service is saying that the decsion is still pending and may take couple of more weeks........ Surprising isn't it. I dont think they will give right information.

Fingers Crossed !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Vanadil wrote:
Did he show up?
didnt wanted 2 start a religious argument but pathetic losers like u always provoke others ..WTF ur god has done 4 u so far ..did he given u all the wealth of this world ..if not then shut the in the name of god up and stop pointing on any1's religion and belief ..i m so much amazed how the dumb brains like u r integrating themselves in the multi cultural and multi lingual society of UK .. this shows even tho the world has progressed so much but sum ppl never can cum out of their cheap mentality ever .. for them the world revolves around their religion , their people and their society .. so y not then start your own country and live in that shit place ful of dumbs where u wont find any other person from different religion , beliefs and culture coz un4tunately in this world no country is like dat now .

Problem is not whether u believe in ALLAH , Jesus or Bhagwan .The problem is the shit mind people like u who want 2 start an argument for no reason. Respect other religions and people will respect urz but it seems like u r 2 much pissed with other religions and thus 4get that sum1 will bother bout u den .

One last thing , CCL students didnt just had those who believed in ALLAH ..i am sure there will b hindu and christian students also ..so if according 2 u Allah didnt showed up den WTF happened to their GODS or were their gods busy in telling u 2 provoke others !

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:32 pm

@ ALI : Wow This is a sixer !

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:37 pm

:shock: Didn't want to start a relegious debate. Merely meant had it all gone through ok.

Wow touchy.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Vanadil wrote::shock: Didn't want to start a relegious debate. Merely meant had it all gone through ok.

Wow touchy.
o yeah u better shudnt ... coz just 2 remind u this is not religiousboards.com rather immigrationboards.com so u better watch out !

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Raja Ali,

It seems you have gone nuts cuz of CCL issue. Why are you taking offence if someone has asked about religion? Be proud of whatever religion you follow. Everyone needs one.

Take a chill pill and don't act like a preacher.

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Rajaali wrote:
Vanadil wrote::shock: Didn't want to start a relegious debate. Merely meant had it all gone through ok.

Wow touchy.
o yeah u better shudnt ... coz just 2 remind u this is not religiousboards.com rather immigrationboards.com so u better watch out !

What exactly am I being threatend over? :?

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Raja Ali,

It seems you have gone nuts cuz of CCL issue. Why are you taking offence if someone has asked about religion? Be proud of whatever religion you follow. Everyone needs one.

ALHAMDULILAH ! PROUD TO BE MUSLIMS,

WHATEVER ALI SAID IS TRUE AND DONT START A RELIGIOUS DEBATE, This is for immigration matters only, but if u seek advice on religious matters PM me.

@Vandali whatever: When u will die then u will know who will show up ......

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Ok I'm pulling out of this.

For the record I'm very confused.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Raja Ali,

huh u r just one illetrate individual whom i wont like to mess up with ..go first try 2 figure out the dfference between precaher and a defender and den come talk 2 me .. i have been handling illetrates like u since the very first day i joined this forum and em not here to facilitate or entertain ur mental sikness ..u better start finding some harry potter links to amuse urself coz dat shows u atleast have learnt sumthing...and yea em least bothered 2 reply u now as previously..so keep posting ur bagula_bhagat bakwas links and comments !

and mr vanadil ...its not a threat its a tit for tat ..so dont start getting away with OMG he's threatening me ... first u fire a bullet and den u expect a red rose ..dats not gonna happen anywhere ...u must b living in a paradise of fools ..c how u started running away now .... wen u do sumthing wrong either take a stand or apologize but in ur case it doesnt seems like u have enuff courage 2 do any of these !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Vanadil wrote:Ok I'm pulling out of this.

For the record I'm very confused.
oh so now u mean 2 say u r an innocent and dunno wat have u done which may offend all others with similar religious belief like me ...if u got brains to write that stupid comment then u must also have brains to know the consequences of it !

anitha7
Newly Registered

Post by anitha7 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Hi Mr.Rajaali,
any update on CCL test case.
Thanks;

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

[quote="anitha7"]Hi Mr.Rajaali,
any update on CCL test case.
Thanks;[/quote

no anitha ... i have emailed tribunal yesterday and it will take them 4-5 working days 2 reply but i believe the decision will cum out in august ..it cud b the end of august or the mid !

anitha7
Newly Registered

Post by anitha7 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm

no anitha ... i have emailed tribunal yesterday and it will take them 4-5 working days 2 reply but i believe the decision will cum out in august ..it cud b the end of august or the mid !

Code: Select all

Thanks a lot Raj pls keep updating . we don't understand what to do. me and my friend got IGS from CCL in  july  2008 after that we have applied for tier1  in  july 2009 . i got the tier1 visa., but the sad thing is  My friend got refusal on 9th aug 2009 on same CCL issue. I didn't understand what the HO people are following. bcos me and my friend submitted same documentation. Raj is it necessary to engage a solicitor. if so pls guide us. 

Thanks;
Regards

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:54 pm

[quote="anitha7"]no anitha ... i have emailed tribunal yesterday and it will take them 4-5 working days 2 reply but i believe the decision will cum out in august ..it cud b the end of august or the mid !

Code: Select all

Thanks a lot Raj pls keep updating . we don't understand what to do. me and my friend got IGS from CCL in  july  2008 after that we have applied for tier1  in  july 2009 . i got the tier1 visa., but the sad thing is  My friend got refusal on 9th aug 2009 on same CCL issue. I didn't understand what the HO people are following. bcos me and my friend submitted same documentation. Raj is it necessary to engage a solicitor. if so pls guide us. 

Thanks;
Regards[/quote]

well as it is a bit complicated case so i will suggest u 2 hire a solicitor ... All CCL cases involves deception ..so that measn u will be fighting for 2 things ..first 2 remove the charge of deception from urself and then for ur leave to remain in the country ...  u may b able to prove urself genuine thru evidences but because of the complications in the case u wud b required to hire the services of a professional solicitor ...remember solicitors are only for the legal advices and for the legal compliccations in the cases so do not entirely rely on them for evidences coz that is what you yourself have to do !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 pm

One more CCL determination:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA021132009.doc

The interesting reading in whole is para 10.:

10.The Immigration Judge concluded that the Appellant was an innocent victim in the fraud perpetrated by Cambridge College of Learning and found in his favour in relation to paragraph 322(1A). However, the Appellant clearly had not amassed the requisite points arising from that course of study and therefore could not succeed under paragraph 245Z in any event and the Immigration Judge dismissed the appeal in respect.

almost same case as previous one that he was not graduate and cud not proceed for post graduate qualification therefore his appeal was dismissed under 245(Z) ...but now with 2 cases and in both judges believing CCL students to be innocent victims of fraud , i am very much hopeful that the deception allegation will be removed from all the students in the test case decision and rest of the matter will be resolved by every1's individual hearing which will prove whether they were genuine students and credible witnesses or not...1ce again gud luk 2 all of u !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 pm

one more thing every1 shud notice is that those with PG Diplomas in IT will have much hassle 2 go thru as in this determination it is clearly stated that IT Diploma didnt existed and even BBC article mentions that one of the student questioned at tribunal was an IT student whereas on the other hand business management students are on edge as the immigration judge said in the first determination which i have pasted 2 days bak :

But I am persuaded on the balance of probabilities that the appellant followed a Business Management Course at CCL. There is sufficient evidence before me, in particular the evidence of the printouts from the college website, to indicate the appellant has been the victim of a fraud, rather than one of the perpetrators

so it seems like IT students r in much trouble than Business Management but i wish luck to both!

anitha7
Newly Registered

Post by anitha7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 am

HI RAJ Its very shocking news. we have studied PG diploma in IT only. if we appeal on 18th could u guess when the hearing date will come.

Thanks for the info raj

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

Rajaali wrote: !

Thanks for the update Raja.
Could I ask you, how do u dig the AIT website to get into unreported determinations database?