ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nread
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed

Post by nread » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Appeal allowed today see original post below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=40740

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Congratulations on your success and good job!

Now you can relax for the next 10 weeks, as it is likely nothing would happen until after that. I personally have been waiting for 6 weeks since my hearing date and still haven't received anything, so try to be patient.

nread
Newly Registered

Post by nread » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 am

Hi Guys,

Just the final update, have received my passport and visa back. Thanks to all the people that helped me out and good luck to all those still trying. Stick with it the process does end eventually.

Gururaj

Post by Gururaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am

nread wrote:Hi Guys,

Just the final update, have received my passport and visa back. Thanks to all the people that helped me out and good luck to all those still trying. Stick with it the process does end eventually.
Congrats on winning your appeal. In your post you mentioned that you got you Visa and Passport back, could you please let us know your time line? I have been waititng for mine for quite a time and it is really nice to hear that people are getting it soon and it raises the hope of travelling to home at the earliest. Thanks in Advance
Guru

nread
Newly Registered

Post by nread » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello all, the timeline is roughly as follows.

Application in April declined due to maintenace funds

Appeal heard early August

Call letter received Mid Sep

Visa and passport returned end of Sep.

Hope that helps