ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

irish residency card for a non eu citizen plzzz

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amazighman

irish residency card for a non eu citizen plzzz

Post by amazighman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 pm

hello,

am a moroccan man ,living in morocco . im married with a lithuanian girl , she is working and living in ireland for the moment , can i know all formalities as i can get my irish residency card as family member?

as we dont have an irish embassy in morocco , so where can i apply for my visa?

how much time i have to wait as to get it , and if it s difficult , can experts advice me which eu country has the easiest immigration law , because i tried with lithuania , but it seems that they never issue any documents.

best regards , amazighman

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 pm

This is the information on where to apply and this is the page which shows the documents required to support you application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

im alone
Newly Registered

ahlan

Post by im alone » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 am

wé khouya zin
rah el mochkila hiya el visa
l'embassade kayna fi egypt
alors a zin c tres defficile bach tchd el visa
ana rah daro lia refuse 2 fois o hani hassl daba
lmohim thala fi rassk
chd el visa hiya lwla o dik sa3a chof residance
visa hiya kolchi ila chditiha 3tabr rassk bi wra9ik
khss el mra tkon sakna bohdha o khdama
o tkon jat lil moroc ktr mn 3 fois o zid o zid htal cidi bozid
thala

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

I'm alone I understand your advise...as I think you were refused??? No? But your spouse was an Irish citizen right? So you were considered under Irish National law which is much tougher than EU Law, whicdh is what amazin would be considered under.

But amazin - It will not be difficult to be issued with the resident card if you meet the requirements?

Have you and your wife lived together? When did you marry? First you have to apply for a visa....which I'm nearly sure you do online, and there is a Irish consulate in Morocco....but I think Portugal deals with embassy issues for Ireland.
Your wife is a EU citizen so they have to issue the visa free and at an accelarated process. Once in Ireland you apply for the Residence card

amazighman

helle

Post by amazighman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 am

well , am alone wrote me in moroccan , he said , that i can apply for visa only at the irish embassy in egypt , moreover he said , that i must get visa , he didnt explain , may be he wanted to say that i must get a tourist visa to ireland , and then , i can make my papers there in dublin....

can somebody advice me , in married with a liuthuanian resident in ireland , she is not a permanent resident there , she just started living there for some months now.....i think i can join her there even if she is a temporary resident , she has job contract for 1 year ...

we have irish honurary consulat in morocco , but im quite sure that they dont deal with immigration matters , so do i have to go to egypt for my application , plzzz guys i need clear details , my head is burning....

thanks a lots

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Hello read the website....you can apply online Egypt doesn't come into it. You apply for the visa it will be issued free of charge to join your EU spouse. You do not need a tourist visa because that is what that is for tourists which you will not be as your joining your spouse.

read this applying online

and also

also this

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi.
So then i will have to apply through internet,but as they said, they refuse to issue visa for moroccans,
I dnt know what they issue trough internet,may be they send a visa number so i ll have to pick it up in egypt or what?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Sorry but what are you talking about Egypt? And that they don't issue visas to Moroccans?? Why do you think this?

As I have previously stated you will be applying under EU law. Read the website i even sent you the links? Have you looked up the Irish consulate website? Or tried to call them?

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 pm

hello,

well , thank you for ur support , as u know my wife is lithuanian , i already tried to get a visa for lithuania , but they refused my application wihout clear reasons....by the way , i applied for that lithuanian visa in turkey , spending much money for that travel , moreover the embassy is working too slow.

the thing i wanted to know , is that once i apply online for ireland what will i get , a visa confirmation , and then i can travel with that scanned paper , or i must pick up my visa from somewhere?

how much time will have my wife to stay and work in ireland as to have the right to bring me there ? i heared she must live there at least two years.

i like so much ur support , thank you so much

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm

wa imazighren zid el msn dyali
bach nchrh lik , rah khss mratk tkon jat 3andk plus que 4 fois
sinon maradi takhd visa

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:08 am

You apply online and then they will inform you of what exactly you need to do most probably pass by the Irish Consulate and give them some documents.

You will not be able to travel with a scanned copy of anything. You need to wait until they issue the visa ...READ THE LINKS PROVIDED!

You just have to prove you are a family member of a EU citizen...when did you marry? how long have you known your wife?

What do you mean how long your wife will have to work in order to bring you to Ireland? She just has to be working, self employed, studying or self sufficient

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

I think i have nice HR ,one meeting in turkey before 4 years,two in greece ,i still keep western union bills,our both greek bus card,air tickets, letters,and more meetings we are preparing for,i can proove a HR for more than 5 years with the 1st letter we exchanged,i will be in morocco after sm months,coz here in greece i cant continue my RC application,i think that wont affect my immigration application for ireland.
Regards

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

Ah so you are resident in Greece? Why didn't yopu say this? Is this where you married? Why not appply for the visa from Greece? It should be issued fairly quickly fromt he Irish embassy there?

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 pm

well , im in greece in illegal situation now , so i cant apply for anything here , my doubt was if that will affect my irish visa application , i never had been deported from any eu country....... i had two meeting with my wife here in greece... i mean she is now with me , and she came here last year , always for 2 months , this time for 2 and half month.plus our meeting in turkey , i know her now 5 years .

i will have to go to morocco , and apply from there , as i got to know from this forum , is that i have to apply online first for a eu citizen s family member visa trough internet , and then i can send my docs to the irish embassy in egypt trough honorary consulat in morocco , and then i can wait for answer , but i dont know what to do after getting approval letter... i mean do i need then to travel to egypt as to take a visa , or i will have more work to deal there at the irish embassy in egypt....i donrt know exactly after getting approval letter if it means that visa is granted and if i might need to submit more documents i case i go to egypt

regards

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:59 am

Ok you have to wait for a responce fromt he Embassy...don't worry about going to Egypt if you apply online they will contact you and advise you where you have to go!

badr-amiche

salam

Post by badr-amiche » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm

hi there ,i am moroccan man live in ireland and i can help you for everything of what you need because you have the right to joing your wife here in ireland so dont worry just i want you to follow me and u gonne get the best ,,,so please send me back pm information about you and you will see ,,,,,,,,,,,,,see u