ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed Please.....Status while awaiting Hearing.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Confused123
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed Please.....Status while awaiting Hearing.

Post by Confused123 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 am

Hello members,

I'm new to this forum.

I applied for Tier 1 G which was refused and given the right to appeal.
I've appealed against the decision and hearing is due at end of Aug but my employer has asked me to get written clarification from HO on my current immigration status even though I've provided them the relavent print outs from UKBA website and letter from solicitors for sec 3c.

Is there any way I can get this letter (my current immigration status) from HO and if yes then where to write or fax???

Any comments would be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Confused123
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help Needed Please.....Status while awaiting Hear

Post by Confused123 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Confused123 wrote:Hello members,

I'm new to this forum.

I've appealed against the decision and hearing is due at end of Aug but my employer has asked me to get written clarification from HO on my current immigration status even though I've provided them the relavent print outs from UKBA website and letter from solicitors for sec 3c.

Is there any way I can get this letter (my current immigration status) from HO and if yes then where to write or fax???

Thanks
Anyone please?????

Premkumar99
BANNED

WASTE OF TIME

Post by Premkumar99 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi, nobody would answer here. they just look at your question and may be go for a beda or 120 zarda. Better to open a Zarda shop may be

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am

I'm new to this forum.

Thanks
sems like no one has encountered this problem before? :?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 am

Confused123 wrote:

I'm new to this forum.

Thanks
sems like no one has encountered this problem before? :?
Assuming your are an in-country applicant, you can provide acknowledgment letter from HO to your employer. Also provide the previous visa details, if it is still valid. Besides, this sec 3d is fine.
Also check posts from priya_bhosale, i remember she had the similar issue. One of her thread is this. you can search for other her thread too or IM her for details.
Last edited by ChetanOjha on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

its the duty of your employer to confirm your status when you have provided him with all the required proof you could get. Its for employers to confirm with the UKBA about your status. if they take any action it can be dealt in employment tribunal. in any case they need to do the following. otherwise they are leaving themselves open for litigation:

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employ ... shelpline/

The sponsorship and employers' helpline can be reached on 0300 123 4699.

The sponsorship and employers' helpline offers the following dedicated service for employers:

answers any general enquiries on preventing illegal working and carrying out the document checks necessary to attain the defence against conviction;

provides free of charge printed copies of the comprehensive guidance for employers on the prevention of illegal working; and

is the first point of contact if there are concerns with any immigration documents.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 am

I'm new to this forum.

Thanks
Actually, I think you are now covered under section 3D.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dharam
Newly Registered

Post by dharam » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 am

vinny wrote:

I'm new to this forum.

Thanks
Actually, I think you are now covered under section 3D.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... tem=139593

Employer checking service

The employer checking service is a developing service that offers employers with the opportunity to check the status of individuals to work in the United Kingdom. To use the employer checking service the employer must complete all the relevant sections of the checking service request form. You can download the form from the preventing illegal working pages. If you have completed an employer checking service verification form, please fax this to us or if you have a general enquiry please call us on the employers' helpline.

Fax: 0114 207 5860.

I did use this service before to check the status of some of my staff and they are quite good at responding.The turn around time is 5 days and ur employer will get a conformation through fax.

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

thank you very much for all replies.Hopefully it would sort out the problem.

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Confused123 wrote:thank you very much for all replies.Hopefully it would sort out the problem.

Hi
My collegue have same problem previously like u, don't worry u are not alone.... He find help from some very good solicitor if u want call and ask his opinion,his name is Asif Sahi Solicitor number 07977517831

take care