ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Extension Refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidkatta
Newly Registered

Tier1 General Extension Refused

Post by sidkatta » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 am

Hi All,

Need some advice. My HSMP extension under tier 1 general is refused :( on the basis that i didnt maintained the £800 in my account. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account. I scored more than 100 points but that which was acceoted by them but thats the only reason on which they have refused my. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account. Now is there a chance that i can win this case in appeal. And in my case to apply for appeal is 5 Business days or 10 Business days. Any during the appeal time can i work
? :?

Thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier1 General Extension Refused

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am

sidkatta wrote:

1. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account.

2. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account.
By saying 1.

1. Do you mean that you had £800 pounds in your account only on this day or throught out the last 3months before the day of your application??

2. Do you mean to say that if went below 800£ somedays duiring the 3months??

In this case you are bound u get rejected in the appeal process..

If you still have time to stay in UK.. better get the 3months Maintenance funds right and see that it is always above 800 for 3months min and then go for a fresh application becos Ur right to appeal may get rejected and it also take hell lot of time to get the decision and in the mean time you may loose your time to stay in UK and at the end if it gets rejected n u dont have time to re-apply u need to go home...

think n take wise decision..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
sidkatta wrote:

1. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account.

2. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account.
By saying 1.

1. Do you mean that you had £800 pounds in your account only on this day or throught out the last 3months before the day of your application??

2. Do you mean to say that if went below 800£ somedays duiring the 3months??

In this case you are bound u get rejected in the appeal process..

If you still have time to stay in UK.. better get the 3months Maintenance funds right and see that it is always above 800 for 3months min and then go for a fresh application becos Ur right to appeal may get rejected and it also take hell lot of time to get the decision and in the mean time you may loose your time to stay in UK and at the end if it gets rejected n u dont have time to re-apply u need to go home...

think n take wise decision..
As highlighted by tvn, you must have enough maintenance funds for continous period of three months(and not only on the date of application) and the balance of your account should never go below the reqd. maintenance funds.

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

sidkatta wrote:Hi All,

Need some advice. My HSMP extension under tier 1 general is refused :( on the basis that i didnt maintained the £800 in my account. Although at the time of application there was more than £800 in my account. I scored more than 100 points but that which was acceoted by them but thats the only reason on which they have refused my. My earnings are quite high as well but due to some family commitments i couldnt maintained the 800 pounds and it went up and down in my account. Now is there a chance that i can win this case in appeal. And in my case to apply for appeal is 5 Business days or 10 Business days. Any during the appeal time can i work

Thanks

my family friend have similar problem like u , he find some solicitor who help him,if u want call him and ask about advice in your case,his name Asif Sahi Solicitor number 07977517831

good luck

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

khan525 wrote:
sidkatta wrote:Hi All,

Thanks

my family friend have similar problem like u , he find some solicitor who help him,if u want call him and ask about advice in your case,his name xxxxxxx

good luck
Do not advertise in this forum.