ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP: how to contact Leeds appeal implementation unit?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

HELP: how to contact Leeds appeal implementation unit?

Post by pathanz_rule » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:31 am

Dear All ,

after recieving call letter from Appeal Implementation Unit , Leeds. I sent my passport. It's been long six weeks but so far i have'nt even recieved an acknowledgement letter which can confirm that my application is under process. From Royal Mail website i found that its been delievered.

I am worried that my passport is been misplaced by them or what? Can anyone please advise me what to do and how to contact Leeds Implementation Unit?

thanks in advance

monday

Post by monday » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

HI
Did you include a prepaid return special delivery envilope when sending it.

mustansir.kasim
Newly Registered

contact appeal unit

Post by mustansir.kasim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:20 pm

hi Pathanz_rule

i am also going through a same process. its being more then 5 weeks i am also waiting for my passport from appeal unit i was worried as well but after readying your post it looks like they have some work load as i spoke on the cardiff number she told me that bcoz of work load it is taking long

please do post once you receive your passport
thanks
mustansir

mustansir.kasim
Newly Registered

Re: HELP: how to contact Leeds appeal implementation unit?

Post by mustansir.kasim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

pathanz_rule wrote:Dear All ,

after recieving call letter from Appeal Implementation Unit , Leeds. I sent my passport. It's been long six weeks but so far i have'nt even recieved an acknowledgement letter which can confirm that my application is under process. From Royal Mail website i found that its been delievered.

I am worried that my passport is been misplaced by them or what? Can anyone please advise me what to do and how to contact Leeds Implementation Unit?

thanks in advance
hi Pathanz_rule

i am also going through a same process. its being more then 5 weeks i am also waiting for my passport from appeal unit i was worried as well but after readying your post it looks like they have some work load as i spoke on the cardiff number she told me that bcoz of work load it is taking long

please do post once you receive your passport
thanks
mustansir

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

got my passport

Post by pathanz_rule » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 am

Hey buddy

i can understand ur frustration. do not worry u will get ur passport soon. I have recieved my passport on the 7th August . My visa is 12 months valid. All togather my passport took 6 and half week. so u r nearly there.

Best of luck

nemath0419
Newly Registered

passport call in letter

Post by nemath0419 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Hello Guyz..

I am waiting for my passport call in letter. I have been waiting for my passport call in letter for more than a 2 and a half months now .Please can someone tell me how much more time do I have to wait. Or is there something I can do to speed up the process.

Here is my timelimes
appeal heard : 13th may
determination recieved : 10 june
Its mid august now and I havent heard anything from the home office yet . Cn someone help me please. what do I need to do to know the status of my application

Thanks in advance,

Nemath

ash786
BANNED

Re: passport call in letter

Post by ash786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm

nemath0419 wrote:Hello Guyz..

I am waiting for my passport call in letter. I have been waiting for my passport call in letter for more than a 2 and a half months now .Please can someone tell me how much more time do I have to wait. Or is there something I can do to speed up the process.

Here is my timelimes
appeal heard : 13th may
determination recieved : 10 june
Its mid august now and I havent heard anything from the home office yet . Cn someone help me please. what do I need to do to know the status of my application

Thanks in advance,

Nemath
1. U have won the appeal u u have got the visa
2. Do not worry to much as HO can take upto 1 to 4 months to send the letter
3. The only thing u can do is to write a letter or ring the AIT and ask them about it.