ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 am

bagula_bhagat wrote:Go to the following link:

http://www-ait.co.uk/XZCL/unreported/su ... nationChor

Wah bai wah Bagleyaa, u r funny :roll:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

thanks raja bro for updates

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

The Test case determination is out and sadly the students lost their appeals!!!!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Unfortunately , according to the tribunal the PGDips were neve issued and thus both genuine and fake students have to suffer ... still dont lose hopes and better start looking for better opportunities bak home!

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Now finally it’s came to an end. It’s doesn’t matter we will go for appeal or not..... the end result we will lose our case and we have to go back to home.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

SUNSHINE

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Rajaali wrote:Unfortunately , according to the tribunal the PGDips were neve issued and thus both genuine and fake students have to suffer ... still dont lose hopes and better start looking for better opportunities bak home!
do u think this would go any further.. i mean further reconsideration or high court.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:Unfortunately , according to the tribunal the PGDips were neve issued and thus both genuine and fake students have to suffer ... still dont lose hopes and better start looking for better opportunities bak home!
do u think this would go any further.. i mean further reconsideration or high court.
may be to the Supreme Court of UK formerly known as House of Lords but if it will go to that stage then again a hell of time will be taken and atleast em not bothered anymore ...i accepted the decision and my life does not ends here ...i came , i tried but didnt conquered ..no regrets anyways !

cheryl99

Post by cheryl99 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Sorry people, its sad that it had to come to this especially for the genuine students.

After reading the determination, it seems the major problem has been that all three students had no syllabus or curriculum material with them, their names were not on the list seized by UKBA and when they were cross-examined, the answers kept changing.

If there is a student who has all their assignments and proof of the curriculum material, then they may just change the course of things. Perhaps a reconsideration may also help, unfortunately the truth remains that half of the students that applied for the PSW on a PGDip from CCL most probably didnt attend. But the HO should take responsibility for keeping CCL on the list of approved colleges or even accepting it in the first place, it is terrible.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Raja Ali,

It seems you have gone nuts cuz of CCL issue. Why are you taking offence if someone has asked about religion? Be proud of whatever religion you follow. Everyone needs one.

Take a chill pill and don't act like a preacher.
U just read my mind (Raja Ali gone nuts) he (Raja Ali) does use this sort of language. He is so aggresive if u say anything about CCL and to prove that he will reply to my thread with the same sort of language. CCL case is ended anyway.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm

ash786 wrote:

It seems you have gone nuts cuz of CCL issue. Why are you taking offence if someone has asked about religion? Be proud of whatever religion you follow. Everyone needs one.

U just read my mind (Raja Ali gone nuts) he (Raja Ali) does use this sort of language. He is so aggresive if u say anything about CCL and to prove that he will reply to my thread with the same sort of language. CCL case is ended anyway.
wateva bla bla bla as if i care ..keep posting ur comments full of hatred as i m least bothered 2 hear from u and any other against CCL coz u ppl havent faced wat they did so u cant understand their pain therefore it is like dancing in front of statue who doesnt have feeling ... so buh bye lil mr. pathetic who's so much concerned bout CCL and have nuthing else 2 do in his life ...i pity on u and ur life !

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:

wateva bla bla bla as if i care ..keep posting ur comments full of hatred as i m least bothered 2 hear from u and any other against CCL coz u ppl havent faced wat they did so u cant understand their pain therefore it is like dancing in front of statue who doesnt have feeling ... so buh bye lil mr. pathetic who's so much concerned bout CCL and have nuthing else 2 do in his life ...i pity on u and ur life !
U just proved my point lol. Thnx for that and let me make it absolutely clear that my threads got nothing to do with CCL. Its u offensive langauge which makes me feel that u need sum help as that is reading too much on CCL.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 pm

I think three senior Judges found that two Post Graduate Diploma courses in IT and business management were never offered, and that:
In the light of the above we find that the respondent has discharged the burden of proving on the balance of probabilities that CCOL never ran its own PgDip courses in BM or IT. We further find that the period of time during which the college was ILM-accredited for the Level 7 ILM diploma in Executive Management was too short for any CCOL student to have completed that course and those who had been registered with the ILM could never have completed various requirements for its successful completion. We should add that in the end the debate about the standard of proof has proved somewhat academic, in that we are absolutely confident that even on Mr Macdonald's view of this (as being indistinguishable from the criminal standard of proof) our findings on the aforementioned matters would have been the same.
So the Judges found that even if the criminal standard were used they would still have decided that the students did not study there.

Also that there were 5 to 7 people who may have actually studied there and then went on to apply for PSW:
We do not exclude that some of the persons who enrolled on the ILM-accredited course between 28 March 2008 and 20 June 2008 (when accreditation was suspended never to be reinstated) may have been entirely genuine. However, it is clear that there was only a small number of such CCOL students (5 to 7 in number according to the respondent's Note) who made applications to UKBA under the Post-Study Work scheme on the basis of having an ILM-accredited Level 7 post graduate diploma in Executive Management. And in our view any such person must have knowingly made false representations since the reality is that ILM accreditation was short-lived and none of the students registered with ILM ever fulfilled the ILM requirements to obtain their Level 7 Postgraduate diploma.
But they used false representations too.

Of the three judges there is not one dissenting opinion.

Frankly I am not surprised this is the result. It beggars belief that there could have been 2500 post graduate diploma students on top of all the other courses being run. The principal could not even provide a list of "genuine" students when requested to.

This seems pretty clear cut to me.

naz4u
Newly Registered

Post by naz4u » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
may be to the Supreme Court of UK formerly known as House of Lords but if it will go to that stage then again a hell of time will be taken and atleast em not bothered anymore ...i accepted the decision and my life does not ends here ...i came , i tried but didnt conquered ..no regrets anyways !

naz4u
Newly Registered

Post by naz4u » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 am

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
hey,
Although it is my first threat but i have been your following you guys for quite a while. unfortunately, like other i recieved my refusal today. i was granted IGS last year July. Studied PGD Business Management from CCL. i filed my extension from IGS to Post Study Work on july and got refusal exactly after 28 days with a right to appeal in 10 working days.

My question is ....
a: Is it possible for me to submit an appeal to review the decision and at the same time file a new application to switch as an adult student.
b: if yes then how much funds wud i need to show.

Thanks
Naz

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 am

naz4u wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
hey,
Although it is my first threat but i have been your following you guys for quite a while. unfortunately, like other i recieved my refusal today. i was granted IGS last year July. Studied PGD Business Management from CCL. i filed my extension from IGS to Post Study Work on july and got refusal exactly after 28 days with a right to appeal in 10 working days.

My question is ....
a: Is it possible for me to submit an appeal to review the decision and at the same time file a new application to switch as an adult student.

Thanks
Naz
Things are very apparent after test case decision that whoeva will apply with CCL diploma will be refused and any other application they make within country will be refused automatically . They are required to leave the country and apply for entry clearance from their country after certain years of ban :

1. If you used deception in entry clearance then you will be refused for next 10 years .

2. If you used deception in Leave to Remain/Enter then
(a) 1 year ban if you leave voluntarily, i.e. on your own expenses
(b) 5 years ban if you leave voluntarily,i.e. on state's expenses
(c) 10 years ban if you do not wish to go and forcefully removed.

According to my knowledge , all CCL cases fall in category 2 as none of them applied for entry clearance rather they applied either for Leave to Remain/Enter and therefore i would advise every1 to better go back on your own expenses and you will be barred an entry for just 1 year whereas if you wish to go to reconsideration or even further to Supreme Court of UK formerly known as House of Lords than it will take again more than 6 months or my be upto any year . so its better to go bak and spend 1 year in your country stress free though i know it will be difficult to get visa again after 1 year but you never know .so instead of wasting your time here why not spend that time in your country with no restrictions on work and everything . Rest the choice is yours , do what your heart and mind says !

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 am

ash 786 u r winker my friend last time u was asking me some stupid things eventhough u does not knowabt any immigration rule or law og u have not gone through wid any immigration category either 4 an entry clearence or leave to remain u just pai 5000 pounds to an agent to get visit visa and came here n doing work in chicken shop.next time dont bother me if u did then i m gonna slap u wid the knowledge i hv got.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 am

and 1 more thing if u was not interested in ccl case wat u doing here u bloody fuaji go now n sleep coz u need to open up ur chicken shop in the morning otherwise ur owner ll sack u and u know its very tough to get a new job even in the chiecken shop

prince.07

CCL ISSUE

Post by prince.07 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 am

I just want to know what will be the hope of pending student applications for extension with CCL pgd progress result studying in another school at the moment? Any idea?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 am

wait wrote:ash 786 u r winker my friend last time u was asking me some stupid things eventhough u does not knowabt any immigration rule or law og u have not gone through wid any immigration category either 4 an entry clearence or leave to remain u just pai 5000 pounds to an agent to get visit visa and came here n doing work in chicken shop.next time dont bother me if u did then i m gonna slap u wid the knowledge i hv got.
Welcome back "Highly Skilled Mental Programme" lol.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 am

wait wrote:and 1 more thing if u was not interested in ccl case wat u doing here u bloody fuaji go now n sleep coz u need to open up ur chicken shop in the morning otherwise ur owner ll sack u and u know its very tough to get a new job even in the chiecken shop
Wait: chicken is the right spelling and chiecken is wrong
We say "if u were not interested" and not "if u was interested"

Proof that u r a "Highly Skilled Mental Programme" and i know and NHS knows that how much knowledge u got by using wrong words and grammar and that is the reason u have been awarded the following qualification with distinction.

"Highly Skilled Mental Programme"

samnton
Newly Registered

Post by samnton » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Rajaali wrote:
naz4u wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
hey,

My question is ....

Thanks
Naz
Things are very apparent after test case decision that whoeva will apply with CCL diploma will be refused and any other application they make within country will be refused automatically . They are required to leave the country and apply for entry clearance from their country after certain years of ban :

1. If you used deception in entry clearance then you will be refused for next 10 years .

According to my knowledge , all CCL cases fall in category 2 as none of them applied for entry clearance rather they applied either for Leave to Remain/Enter and therefore i would advise every1 to better go back on your own expenses and you will be barred an entry for just 1 year whereas if you wish to go to reconsideration or even further to Supreme Court of UK formerly known as House of Lords than it will take again more than 6 months or my be upto any year . so its better to go bak and spend 1 year in your country stress free though i know it will be difficult to get visa again after 1 year but you never know .so instead of wasting your time here why not spend that time in your country with no restrictions on work and everything . Rest the choice is yours , do what your heart and mind says !

Hi Raja Ali & all,

You mentioned above that there is 1 year ban if you leave the county on your own, does this apply if you file in for a spouse visa as well from out of the country?

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

samnton wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
naz4u wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
hey,

My question is ....

Thanks
Naz

Hi Raja Ali & all,

You mentioned above that there is 1 year ban if you leave the county on your own, does this apply if you file in for a spouse visa as well from out of the country?
I cant give you the professional advice and therefore would suggest that you better ask some1 expert in immigration matters!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Now finally it’s came to an end. It’s doesn’t matter we will go for appeal or not..... the end result we will lose our case and we have to go back to home.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

SUNSHINE
hi sunshine
what do you think now? whoever in high court is gonna be same result for them.
thanks