ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about maintenance £800

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pswseeker
Newly Registered

about maintenance £800

Post by pswseeker » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 am

Hi all
I have a query about maintenance for £800. Does it need to be in the savings account or any (like current account) other account is ok?

thanks

ash786
BANNED

Re: about maintenance £800

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 am

pswseeker wrote:Hi all
I have a query about maintenance for £800. Does it need to be in the savings account or any (like current account) other account is ok?

thanks
1. The maintenance can be in current account, savings account etc as long as its under u name or a joint account with u name on that account.

nitin7181
Newly Registered

Post by nitin7181 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

What about if i have joint account with brother , but Brother is primary account holder , All Bank statements will only show his name...as Bank says only primary account holder name is displayed in Statements..they are willing to provide letter on letter head statinig its a joint account..

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm

nitin7181 wrote:What about if i have joint account with brother , but Brother is primary account holder , All Bank statements will only show his name...as Bank says only primary account holder name is displayed in Statements..they are willing to provide letter on letter head statinig its a joint account..
U name shud appear on the statement as per guidence and if u say it does not then try to get a letter from the bank explaining the situation but that can cause a problem as PSW says that even the joint account needs to have u name on it as well.