ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tinibee
Newly Registered

Immigration

Post by Tinibee » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

Hi
Last edited by Tinibee on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 am

I don't think that student loans are public funds.

You may live with your sister if her accommodation are adequate.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Tinibee
Newly Registered

Post by Tinibee » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:46 am

thankyou vinny. What are you thoughts on the 'me moving to france for 7 months' situation? thankyou

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 am

Tinibee wrote:thankyou vinny. What are you thoughts on the 'me moving to france for 7 months' situation? thankyou
I think that you should be okay. However, don't forget that you should also show that you satisfy 285, in particular,
284 wrote:(vi) each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting; and
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.