ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW critical condition

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pswseeker
Newly Registered

PSW critical condition

Post by pswseeker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi there, don't know how to start. I got 2yrs and 9months visa which will expire on end of september 2009. I changed the inistitute 2times and finally I completed my Bachelor for a uni. Now I am going to apply for PSW. I have got the certificate, the letter from the uni and the sufficient fund for maintenance. I didn't extend my visa before. This is the first time I am going to extend my visa. I heard it could make problem if anyone work more than 20hours. I did but that was before March 2009. can anyone tell me if it really cause any problem for PSW as I worked more than 20hours? please help me....
thanks...

ash786
BANNED

Re: PSW critical condition

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am

pswseeker wrote:Hi there, don't know how to start. I got 2yrs and 9months visa which will expire on end of september 2009. I changed the inistitute 2times and finally I completed my Bachelor for a uni. Now I am going to apply for PSW. I have got the certificate, the letter from the uni and the sufficient fund for maintenance. I didn't extend my visa before. This is the first time I am going to extend my visa. I heard it could make problem if anyone work more than 20hours. I did but that was before March 2009. can anyone tell me if it really cause any problem for PSW as I worked more than 20hours? please help me....
thanks...
I have already answered u previous thread in full details.

Shamim_from_london
Newly Registered

Post by Shamim_from_london » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 am

dont worry at all