ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

786sam
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP

Post by 786sam » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:17 pm

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME IM GOING MAD
BATLY KHAN PLEASE HELP

I don't understand what to do,Its been 7weeks since my husband submitted his passport.He rang Islamabad BHC today and they said to him that it could take up to 4 to 6 months more. One thing i don't understand is when i appealed from the uk i was told that the decision will be taken by islamabad and my appeal papers were sent to london aswell as islamabad. But today my husband was told that his passport is in islamabad were he submitted it and his paper work is still in process at abu dhabi.I can't understand whats happening,why are the papers in abu dhabi? Could you tell me in my situation where do they stamp a visa on the passport,ABU DHABI or ISLAMABAD. And also what are the papers doing in abu dhabi? :(

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 pm

The waiting time for processing applications in Pakistan is around 4+ months.

All settlement applications or appeals from this country are dealt with by officers based Abu Dhabi and not Islamabad

Hope this helps