ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Refusal impact on Australia's Visa Application!

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajaali

UK Visa Refusal impact on Australia's Visa Application!

Post by Rajaali » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:50 am

Hi All,

I have been refused a visa of UK on deception charges (whether to the holder's knowledge or not) so i have been quite unfortunate with this being unknown for what happened but what are my chances to get Australia's student visa if i have got a full scholarship from Australian authority and if i write down all the detail of my refusal in application ..will there be any chance ?

Atasas

Post by Atasas » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm

nope!

danish1981
BANNED

Re: UK Visa Refusal impact on Australia's Visa Application!

Post by danish1981 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Rajaali wrote:Hi All,

I have been refused a visa of UK on deception charges (whether to the holder's knowledge or not) so i have been quite unfortunate with this being unknown for what happened but what are my chances to get Australia's student visa if i have got a full scholarship from Australian authority and if i write down all the detail of my refusal in application ..will there be any chance ?

is there any refusal stamp on your passport or you are just curious that what will happen if they find out?if it's an entry clearence rejection then forget about it there's no chance and if it's leave to remain then you dont have to mention that you got refused,as you were already in the country ann its not entry to a country which has been refused, it's extension of stay.so thats what i have been told by some source but i cant be sure about it myself 100%.

satishbhawra43
Newly Registered

Post by satishbhawra43 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 pm

I have been refused a visa of UK on deception charges (whether to the holder's knowledge or not) so i have been quite unfortunate with this being unknown

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Was it an application for entry clearance ? or was it for further leave to remain ( visa extension ) ?

In either cases u can still apply for australian visa . Important thing is that u've to submit passport with your application to australian embassy. and ur passport has a refusal stamp on it .... ( it doesn't say , why was it refused )

Usually u need to tell in application form that why was ur visa refused ,,,, just write ( incomplete documents ) ....

U can try ur luck ...