ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help pls

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gentle
Newly Registered

urgent help pls

Post by gentle » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I have my appeal hearin by 27th and dont seems to understand this paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule that i need to send .

do need to make all copy of all the document have send before and the new one i will be sending am confuse about to to do. pls

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: urgent help pls

Post by Rozen » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 pm

gentle wrote:I have my appeal hearin by 27th and dont seems to understand this paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule that i need to send .

do need to make all copy of all the document have send before and the new one i will be sending am confuse about to to do. pls
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't know this, then I think you really should get someone to represent you at the appeal hearing. :idea: