ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help with appeal hearing pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gentle
Newly Registered

urgent help with appeal hearing pls

Post by gentle » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm confused about the second page of my notice of appeal

Quote:
You must send the following documents to Asylum and Immigration Tribunal to the above dress and to the respondent, to arrive no later than 5 days before the date of Full Hearing.

App. Resp.
-x------------Witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing such statements to stand as evidence in chief at the hearing.
-x------x-----A paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule identifying the essential passages.

what those the tick marks mean ? I'm confused .How do i make the paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule ,have to send it next wk pls.

Do i need to just make a list of all my document or wat pls someone reply.

monday

Post by monday » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 pm

HI
A withness statement is an elaborated list of your grounds of appeal and your arguement to support this grounds. Please note that this is very important and could have a significant influence on the decision of your case.
A paginated index of document to support your evidence is merely a list of all the documents you are using as evidence in the court with a number attached to each page.
I would advice that if you can afford it you should try get a solicitor, but if you can't please continue to seek more advice on this forum from now until you go for your appeal

nemath0419
Newly Registered

witness statement

Post by nemath0419 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:00 pm

In my appeal case I only sent the witness statement and I didnt send any paginated index of the documents. But I would recommend you to send it was just me being lazy. But just to let you know I have won my appeal and now waiting for my call in letter. To be honest it totally depends on how you present yourself in the court room and how you defend your case at that point rather than on sending witness statements or the documents. But it is always good to send them. I have a format on how to write a witness statement if you woulk like to use. I would suggest that 10- 15 mins time in the court will decide your case so be confident and defend yourself well. Best of luck

In the asylum and immigration tribunal
0222/2009 (ref. no. if u like to put any, though solicitor give their ref. no.)
Between

HEMAN (THE APPEALLANT)

V

The Secretary of State for the Home Department
(The Respondent)

APPELLANT'S WITNESS STATEMENT

1. Mr. Heman, born 10 Sep. 1982 of (ur address) confirm that this witness statement will stand as my evidence in chief at my appeal hearing before an immigration judge on 22 oct 2009 at .......

now write ur history like when did u come to uk. what did u do till this time and now what r u doing.

luv luv luv

at the end.

This statement is true and accurate.

signed

date.

ash786
BANNED

Re: urgent help with appeal hearing pls

Post by ash786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm

gentle wrote:I'm confused about the second page of my notice of appeal

Quote:
You must send the following documents to Asylum and Immigration Tribunal to the above dress and to the respondent, to arrive no later than 5 days before the date of Full Hearing.

App. Resp.
-x------------Witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing such statements to stand as evidence in chief at the hearing.
-x------x-----A paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule identifying the essential passages.

what those the tick marks mean ? I'm confused .How do i make the paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at the hearing with a schedule ,have to send it next wk pls.

Do i need to just make a list of all my document or wat pls someone reply.
Reason for the refusal?