ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Breach of conditions of stay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

houman1979
BANNED

Breach of conditions of stay

Post by houman1979 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 am

Dear All,

I entered UK 3 years ago with Student Visa and because of family problems left the UK and returned to my country after about one week. Therefore, I couldnt register with police (I supposed to do so). Therefore, it is considered as breach of condition of stay and I should report it in application form?

Thank you in advance.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Breach of conditions of stay

Post by Rozen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:14 am

houman1979 wrote:Dear All,

I entered UK 3 years ago with Student Visa and because of family problems left the UK and returned to my country after about one week. Therefore, I couldnt register with police (I supposed to do so). Therefore, it is considered as breach of condition of stay and I should report it in application form?

Thank you in advance.
If the form asks if you breached your condition of stay, which you apparently did, then you should admit to it! If at all there is an option for you to explain why (I'm not looking at the form), then do so.
By the way, why didn't you register with the police when you got back to the UK (after you had gone home)?

houman1979
BANNED

Post by houman1979 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 am

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I didnt register becasue I never came back and withdraw from the course. Since then, I've lived in my country and after 3 years I am going to apply for a new visa.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 am

In that case, the answer should be 'NO'.

houman1979
BANNED

Post by houman1979 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you Rozen. Could you please let me know your reason for "NO". I am afraid that they will reject me on the basis that I withhold relevant information.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 am

houman1979 wrote:Thank you Rozen. Could you please let me know your reason for "NO". I am afraid that they will reject me on the basis that I withhold relevant information.
No, because you withdrew from your course, and you left the UK voluntarily, long before the visa had expired. You can always explain the reason for this in the 'Additional Notes' section. I'd be more worried that they might refuse you on the strength that you did not 'use' the initial student visa you were given. But that's just an assumption, might not necessarily be the case.

houman1979
BANNED

Post by houman1979 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

Thank you. Very good advice. I'll explain the matter in the additional note. Unfortunately, documents regarding police registration are not clear but I think as I left voluntrily there will be no problem.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 am

houman1979 wrote:Thank you. Very good advice. I'll explain the matter in the additional note. Unfortunately, documents regarding police registration are not clear but I think as I left voluntrily there will be no problem.
All the best! :)