ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP..i m asending my documents tommorow..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kysonj
Newly Registered

HELP..i m asending my documents tommorow..

Post by kysonj » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 pm

hi, can i provide evidence which i have asked from back home at the time of my hearing or do i need to send all evidence in advance..please advice i am still awaiting few letters from bank and from overseas bank..
i have my last date to appeal tommorow...
thanks please reply quick..

vinata

Post by vinata » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm

You DO NOT have to provide all the documents with you appeal form. All you need to send off to the AIT is the form itself, grounds of appeal (if on the separate page, otherwise included in the form itself) and your HO refusal letter.

You do not need to send a passport or any other documents together with your application to the AIT. When you receive an acknowledgement letter from the AIT with your hearing date, you will need to start preparing a bundle of the documents to be forwarded to the AIT and the HO.

This bundle should include PHOTOCOPIES of all your evidence and your witness statement, and they need to be forwarded to the AIT and the HO at least a week before your intended hearing date. You will need to bring all your originals to the hearing center on the day.

So, send your form off as soon as possible. Do not delay it any further. You will have at least 4 weeks to gather the rest of your documents for the hearing.

kysonj
Newly Registered

Post by kysonj » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

thanks dear..
i appreciate your help..
i will send everything tommorow itself.

vinata

Post by vinata » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Just to remind you, if tomorrow is your last day to apply for an appeal, it means the court will have to receive it tomorrow as the latest. If you send your documents by post, they would arrive to the AIT the day after tomorrow, and it would be late. So, you need to fax all your docs tomorrow to the fax provided in the form and then post them with the note that those docs have already been sent by fax.

Good luck.